Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
*FOR THE EYES OF SOAPSHOEISGAY*
May 17, 2014 by mcgrinder2011

FOR THE EYES OF SOAPSHOEISGAY ONLY

First off, if you aren't banned/kicked before you read this, I commend you for actually evading the mods/staff for this long. However, I'm afraid you will be off the forum before you actually get a chance, but in the event that you do read this; I have something to say.

First off, Soap is a semi-dead company, that I am aware of. It really is sad that you actually come on here and flame people who still use Soap shoes whether it be for comfort or fun when walking.

Second, You're 'all too creative' when it actually comes to trying to faze us Soapers. Seriously, It's going to take much more than just telling someone to fuck off then throwing the 'n word' around a bunch of times. You must be pms'ing right now because no one here in their right mind would actually cuss so many times and get away Scot free with the mods.

Third, I am not Black so that word doesn't affect me period. If you think tossing that word around like it's nothing will get you anywhere period, it never will. Besides, That word is racist and so were your comments about Fried Chicken. You should know that saying that in public can get you thrown in jail.

p.s. Hate to gloat, but us soapers DO get pussy. Myself, at least once a week.
Replies

May 17, 2014mcgrinder2011

p.p.s. Just bigger off, you won't break any of us anyway.

May 17, 2014kowalski

Dude, don't feed the troll. Trolls feed on attention.

Ignore the troll to starve it.

Whatever, this is the last bit of attention that douche will get anyway. So what do I care if he actually comes back flaming us again. He won't break us.

May 17, 2014kowalski

Chill, bro.

I hope you get some time to Soap soon.

I'm chilled, bro.

And Since I'm out of school, I'm getting much more time to soap. Now if only I had more plates.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Jay Sers hittin a Stylish frontside as the sun sets
Tanner Gregory hittin a Royale
Strider Patton hittin a Frontside
Dario Nieva with a Backside UFO
Mart hittin a Royale on one of the huge rails at Beaumont School, St Albans