Mar 31, 2007 by rhinoskater30

Here's a place to get Groove and Scam.

http://www.heelysoapshoes.com/
Replies

Mar 31, 2007rhinoskater30

...and more style apparently

Mar 31, 2007Surfaced

Try ordering a pair.

When you figure out that they haven't refreshed that page in years, report back.

I know, but still...At least I found some kinda site. I know you got excited when you saw the address so don't even tell me you already knew what it was.

Mar 31, 2007Surfaced

I've been there before... probably most of us have been there, and to every other web-based Soap retailer.

Know any more sites beside SaP? Don't put Ebay, they have a size 14 MB tank and some used shoes and I don't want those.

Mar 31, 2007Surfaced

I could throw you a very long list, however even though they may say they stock Soap shoes, they don't anymore.

Mar 31, 2007AnthoFlex

Yo Rhino, whats wrong with SaP? That site is the best place to get Soapshoes, not to mention when you buy from there, you get a chance to be on Team SSS, and all the sales go to data sheets to show HSL. You will never see that on ANY other site

Apr 1, 2007rhinoskater30

Hey I never said I didn't like Sap...In fact I'm gonna get some Soaps from there. My b-day's in like one month...I just was giving anothere site...sorry. When I get my new Soaps, you'll all see my mad skills. Sorta.

Apr 1, 2007SapAuthor

lol, dunno why would u would pay 20 bucks mor anyways to get a differnet style, express has the same plates. besdies yeah, they aren't available
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Darren McCall hittin a Phat royale
Derek Brooks hittin a Backside Farf
Wyatt Peterson hitting a royale at Summer Slam
Zach Larson hittin a Royale
Bart Johnson hittin a Frontside at John Deere Pavilion