Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Royales
May 1, 2007 by SonicSoaper

We all know royales are sick tricks. Talk about them here.
Replies

May 1, 2007RamenRadio

I just improved mine yesterday :D

May 1, 2007kobansora

Royales are fun.

~JJ

May 1, 2007xJeremiahx

I havn't had a chance to try them. They look sweet though. I've only been out soaping maybe 3 times since I got my shoes. Still hella new to this. The last pair of soaps I had all I did was frontside and backside because I didn't know any other tricks realy existed. I guess that is what I get for being a skateboarder geting into soap shoes.

May 1, 2007kobansora

No, that's just you not experimenting lol.

I was experimenting different cheesegrater and unity variations. I hope I'll be able to do them though... I have one that I want to throw out.

~JJ

May 1, 2007xJeremiahx

I'm still pissed that the only rails at my skate park are rectangle shaped. I can get some basic tricks but it's hard to tweek anything without catching on the grip of the shoes. I just need to keep practicing on getting onto hip high rails. There are plenty of those around and I can get up on them just not very well yet.

May 1, 2007kobansora

Rectangle rails aren't that bad, you can definately get some tweak and lock into them without getting rubber. I realized that I can jump on top of the rail without getting caught on it, but if I tweak I could potentially fall off. That was with my ungrooved BBKs though... I'm sure I the width of the plate could get some old on the rail so you could tweak. I'll try on Friday when I go back with Slo-bros. If that doesn't work, then I'll just lock onto the side of the rail because slo-bros kick ass like that.

With slo-bros, I can hang off the side of a ledge without falling off with it's grooves. I tried on this box and i was like ZOMG.

~JJ

May 1, 2007RamenRadio

God, I hate square rails. It's pretty sucky with BBK plates, and even worse when it's with the slo bros. grrrr.... lol They're just not my favorite rail

May 1, 2007xJeremiahx

Yeah these rails are like trying to grind the wide part of a 2x4. I'm using express shoes, I'm not sure how wide the express grind plate is compared to other plates. Maybe I just need more practice.

May 1, 2007RamenRadio

Supposedly, express plates work fine on square rails ¬_¬

May 1, 2007SonicSoaper

They do...stop whining. XD Stupid spam guard won't let me post pics.

May 1, 2007RamenRadio

I'm not whining, I'm only saying....

May 1, 2007AnthoFlex

they do actually travis...in fact, thanks to the shape, you can actually lock into them

May 1, 2007kobansora

Yeah I realized that when I jumped on the rails at school with the expresses last week. It was weird b/c I thought I'd slip off like I did with my BBKs on Sylons...

~JJ

May 1, 2007rhinoskater30

I haven't tryed my new ones on a square rail, guess I'll have to try

May 1, 2007AnthoFlex

AJ, email me the pix and i'll put them on solidgrind

May 2, 2007RamenRadio

I wouldn't know, I never got a chance to buy express

May 2, 2007rhinoskater30

They're mucho nice.

May 5, 2007xJeremiahx

I just did them for the first time today. It's prety hard to not have your feet slip out forwards. I almost ate crap a few times. I got it after maybe 6 or 7 tries though.

May 6, 2007Rynasty

Jeremiah, you need to have a DEEP groove in the side of your plate in order to do royales correctly. Once you can tweak your foot all the way back and hit rubber, it will be perfect and you will be able to put as much weight on your back foot as possible. Remember, style comes from the knees.

May 6, 2007Rynasty

That aside, royale would have to be my favorite trick with soaps. There's nothing like busting one down a steep handrail.

May 7, 2007SonicSoaper

Trying to work a sick groove into the outside of my left shoe to get my Farfs looking as good as my Royales. Renny, you mind burning a groove for me next time I see you?

May 7, 2007kobansora

Is the groove supposed to be just on the side so the bottom is still flat, or is the bottom supposed to sink into the groove on the side and be kind of flat?

~JJ

May 7, 2007RamenRadio

Unfortunately I haven't gotten around to grinding a steep hand rail yet. There aren't many of them around, only at the citibank park, and I could barely do a frontside on it. I still need to jump higher :(

May 7, 2007Tasslehoff

my back foot seems to have trouble tweaking. on my farf my front foot gets stuck on the rail... weird, any tips???

May 7, 2007SonicSoaper

Try to get a video of you doing these tricks. That way we can see what you're doing.

May 8, 2007Hattmac02

my back foot always slides up when i royale on soaps. i can do them on skates but not soaps

May 8, 2007AnthoFlex

i cant Royal on skates. Ive only tried once, but i cant do it. I shoot out

May 8, 2007kobansora

It all depends on your balance and how much you're leaning. You use your knees to bend and your thighs to support, but bend the direction you're grinding. That's all a given lol, but I had to get used to that.

~JJ

May 8, 2007Rynasty

This is in response to Tasslehoff, but also with a bit of added advice...

For farves, you don't want to put all your weight on your torquing leg because you will most likely torque too much, hit the brake bars on the side of your shoe, and fly forward. You need only have as much weight on that leg as necessary to keep your foot bent.

For royales though, it is the exact opposite. You do want all your weight on your royaling leg. Since you're leaning back, when you hit the brake bars you will still slide forward, since you are resisting the decrease in speed.

And I cannot stress this enough, the MOST IMPORTANT thing to do for these tricks is get a deep royale groove so you can lock in perfect and use the brake bar. Here is a picture so you can get an idea: Notice how the sides bend inward. That is the type of groove you want to have before you start busting these out on handrails.
[IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/smokey3st/IMG_3906.jpg[/IMG]

May 8, 2007Rynasty

Wow, ok that didnt work. Just look on my photobucket album http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/smokey3st/?action=view¤t=IMG_3906.jpg

May 8, 2007AnthoFlex

works fine dude lol. Are those your Express, or scams?

May 8, 2007Rynasty

Oh, I'm used to the picture showing up on here haha.

Those are my expresses. My scams' plates look similar but those are retired. Used them too much hah.

May 8, 2007AnthoFlex

Yea, i kinda thought they were the Express. That brake bar on the side is un-mistakable. I think i love the Express Brake bar better than any other shoe i have

May 8, 2007Rynasty

I dunno which is better, the scam or the express... Both get the job done quite nicely.

What I really want are some of the older soaps with brake bars, such as boltars or sylons. I'm just waitin for a pair to show up on ebay so I can snatch them.

May 8, 2007AnthoFlex

I think that brake bars on cemented plates are better

May 9, 2007Mart

Brake bars? Pfft... use the shoe! ;)

May 9, 2007kobansora

I second Mart.

Plus, my grooves aren't going in like that :O How do I do that???!?!?!?!!? I'll take a pic right now:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/kobansora/IMG_1512.jpg">Pic one
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/kobansora/IMG_1511.jpg">Pic two

I know they have LOTS of life left and they're barely damaged, but I want to know the right way to go before I kind of grind an improper groove into them.

~JJ

May 9, 2007sam

The only way to get a good groove going, is to hit alot of ledges, and they should become worn in over time.

You can try to make your own groove, but that never comes out quite perfect for me, because it is deferent for most people.

May 9, 2007sam

*Wear most people grind on the shoe is different. EX: My groove on my expresses is about 3/4 way up the plate.

May 9, 2007AnthoFlex

Well, like Mart said before (which opened my eyes)

If your shoe doesnt have a brake bar, you really don have to stress it, you can use the sides of your shoe. For awhile i thought i was using the Brake bars of my Express, which i was, but i was also tweaking onto the outside of the shoe as well. Theres a yellow line (from the rail i hit) going up the entire side of the right side of my right shoe

May 9, 2007AnthoFlex

Imma see if i can take sum pics of my Express

May 9, 2007SonicSoaper

I still need to get some pics up of my plates.

May 9, 2007kobansora

I know what I have to do to get a groove jeeze I'm not stupid lol.

May 9, 2007AnthoFlex

your shoes are on their way there, just royale on rockier ledges

May 9, 2007AnthoFlex

Having a really deep farf groove is pointless.

Just to have a lock in groove for the farf is good enough

just for your info

May 9, 2007kobansora

Replying to Renny's post before that one:

So you're saying that it's ok for them to go kinda flat into it sorta right? I mean, my groove doesn't go around the curve, but into it.

I use this rocky ledge outside of this strip mall sometimes when I'm down there to wear grooves into my shoe, but that's only sometimes b/c that strip mall closed the good stores :C And the cop kicked me out for grinding on the benches inside. They are really nice benches btw.

~JJ

May 9, 2007AnthoFlex

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d29/AnthoFlex/DSCF0369.jpg" border="0" alt="Grooves in ma shoos">

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d29/AnthoFlex/DSCF0367.jpg" border="0" alt="Groovy...Lol">

May 9, 2007AnthoFlex

The plate goes into the sole of the shoe, making it easier to tweak, and also you can get that MAXIMUM crazy tweak...

perfect example, like this....

http://www.solidgrind.com/photos/soap-shoes/225/

May 10, 2007kobansora

I odn't know how you can do THAT with your plates. Like I said, I don't get how you guys get the groove to be like THAT; My old BBKs went FLAT and STRAIGHT into the sole, not around on the plate like that.

~JJ

May 10, 2007AnthoFlex

Royale on ledges, dunt just FS them

May 10, 2007AnthoFlex

If they go into the sole, thats what you want. I rounded mine off a bit.

But if what you are talking about on urs is a straight slant into the sole (on the sides), thats a perfect groove

May 10, 2007AnthoFlex

heres a good example....are your plates like this (notice the slant going into the sole on the royale/farf side of the plate):

http://www.solidgrind.com/photos/soap-shoes/212/

May 10, 2007kobansora

haha yeah I realized that my groove was good on my old BBKs, but it was very hard to tweak b/c of the groove. I didn't like them though b/c it made it very flat and weird, and it started from the middle of the foot btw. With my front foot that is. The back foot is very easy to tweak and I always get the outside edge.

~JJ

May 10, 2007AnthoFlex

Take a pic of it dude, i dunt understand what you mean

May 10, 2007kobansora

I don't have those plates anymore; I sold the Boltars that had them lol.

But uh.... it basically formed a V shape groove that started in the middle of the plate outwards to the edge of the shoe. Ehhhh you know I'll just get pics and ask you later lol.

~JJ

May 10, 2007AnthoFlex

dude, are you kidding me? thats the groove you need

May 10, 2007RamenRadio

I'm pissed kobansora, I WANTED those boltars lol

Jun 8, 2007xJeremiahx

When doing a royale is it easier to try to tweek out your ankle or is it better to try to use your knees to make your foot tweek?

Jun 8, 2007AnthoFlex

The 2nd one

Jun 8, 2007xJeremiahx

Alright, I got it!

During my lunch break I busted out a piece of PVC and did it!! Not lets see if I can get it on rails and/or ledges.

Jun 9, 2007Megashadow77

Okay, so, what should I do to get good groove in my plates? Cuz Renny's is freaking insane.

Jun 9, 2007SonicSoaper

Hit lots of unplainted and unwaxed ledges or just Soap a lot. Remember, the closer your shoe is to breaking in half the better your groove is.

Jun 9, 2007AnthoFlex

The deeper, more disgusting the groove is, the better

Jun 9, 2007AnthoFlex

I dunt think its because i'm sick, i think its because i get the occasion urge to eat peices of my plate, haha

(joking)

Jun 9, 2007Megashadow77

So, should I go grind sharp ledges? Or look for rounded ledges, like curbs?

Jun 9, 2007SonicSoaper

Go for the sharp one. Yeeeeesssssss.

Jun 9, 2007Megashadow77

Well, everytime I try to grind them, I can't. Unless it's painted. I just get no slide.

Jun 10, 2007SonicSoaper

The secret isn't so much to grind it but to rub your plate acrorss it vigerously.

Jun 10, 2007Megashadow77

Oh. So, just rub my foot on a sharp ledge?

Jun 10, 2007SonicSoaper

Over and over again. Be sure to tweak your foot so you can get grooves on the inside and outside parts of the plate.

Jun 10, 2007Locke

I could probably get a groove like Renny's if I used my dad's sander... But then I'd take like 5 months of life out of the plats. xD

Jun 10, 2007Locke

*plates

Jun 10, 2007MusicSoaper

Wouldn't it just better if you try to just manually do it? Meaning that you just grind and continue to grind ledges and just learn moves that require tweaking and you can get the grooves that way. That's the way i might do it. But i might be wrong.

Jun 10, 2007AnthoFlex

Yea, MusicSoaper know what hes talking about

Jun 10, 2007AnthoFlex

its better to form the grooves grinding the ledge, not just rubbing it along the ledge.

You wanna have the groove in a way that it suits the way you grind, not an out of control one induced one. Or maybe so, i dunno

Jun 10, 2007AnthoFlex

*not an out of control induced one

Jun 10, 2007MusicSoaper

Alright. I have been doing that lately and i have been doing height grinding and tweaking lately and the only tweak move that i can do is powerslide. (the front foot is tweaked).

Jun 10, 2007Megashadow77

Well, wheneer I try to grind ledges, I jump on it, then, I just stick there.

Jun 10, 2007MusicSoaper

You just stand on the ledge?

Jun 10, 2007Megashadow77

No, I run up to grind it, but when I hit it, I get no slide.

Jun 10, 2007Megashadow77

No, I run up to grind it, but when I hit it, I get no slide.

Jun 10, 2007Rynasty

Renny, you can do both. With new plates I usually get a groove started by rubbing it on the ledge, then grind it a bunch of times to make sure its the right shape.

Remember kids, grooves on the inside and outside edges are essential. You don't need to worry about the frontside groove so much.

Jun 10, 2007Rynasty

The pictures he posted are an excellent example.

Jun 11, 2007Megashadow77

Okay, I took advice from Sonic SOAPer, and it just looks like my cat got iron claws and mauled my plates. Is that a good thing?

Jun 11, 2007MusicSoaper

Maybe Maybe not. Did you try grinding with them yet?

Jun 11, 2007Megashadow77

.....*sigh* i just said I can't get any grind off unpainted ledges.

Jun 11, 2007Megashadow77

and if you mean on rails, yes, and it feel pretty much the same.

Jun 12, 2007MusicSoaper

You shouldn't be grinding unpainted ledges in the first place, screws up the plate. Wax it first. And uhhh.....if you can't grind at all, then you may want to invest in a new pair of soaps or get new plates.

Jun 13, 2007SonicSoaper

Actually you should. Most ledges aren't unpainted and like we've said about a thousand times that's a way you can get a groove started up. And please spell my SN the way it looks without the spacing and unneccesary capitalization. It would make me feel better about myself because I'm weird like that.

Jun 13, 2007Page645

aj the only reason why you want to talk about royales is because its the only move you can do

Jun 13, 2007SonicSoaper

I think you should shut your mouth.

Jun 13, 2007SonicSoaper

The reason I say this is because aside from the whole arsenal of move that you can do, you brag about doing UFOs which are pretty much the easist trick ever. Don't fuck with me today.

Jun 13, 2007Page645

why should I? weren't you talking about my ufo's?

Jun 13, 2007Page645

at least i can say it to you without saying behind my back unlike you, right?

Jun 13, 2007SonicSoaper

What the fuck are you talking about?

Jun 13, 2007Page645

btw i dont brag about them anymore actually i dont DO them anymore the only reason i bragged about them because they were my best tweak in a grind but least to say they arent anymore

Jun 13, 2007RamenRadio

He's probably talking about how you were making fun of his UFO's, and getting back at you by saying how you lack variety in tricks.

Jun 13, 2007RamenRadio

:D

Jun 13, 2007RamenRadio

Let me list a few that Keith and I can think of:
Royale
Farf
UFO
Backside
Frontside

That's all folks...

Jun 13, 2007Page645

trav i couldnt agree cmore

Jun 13, 2007Page645

more*

Jun 13, 2007SonicSoaper

Actually let's add...

Switch Up
Frontslide
Backslide
Drag Queen

Jun 13, 2007SonicSoaper

And Cheesegraters which I don't do enough so, of course, they suck.

Jun 13, 2007Page645

wierd i can do that and more

Jun 13, 2007Page645

suck huh.......

Jun 13, 2007RamenRadio

woa, hey big spender...

And I never seen you do a cheesegrater. I only remember once at Keiths house like 4 or 5 months ago...

Drag queen I never seen you do either. I remember you tried doing it on a rail once....

Anyway, I think you should worry about more than your idiotic "reputation"

Jun 13, 2007SonicSoaper

Keith I have NEVER seen you do a Switch Up successfully.

Jun 13, 2007Page645

man down man down!!!!!! we need some backup

Jun 13, 2007Page645

i think your going blind then

Jun 13, 2007SonicSoaper

And what reputation. As far as I know I have none. If someone starts a diss fest, I defend what I can do.

Jun 13, 2007SonicSoaper

The only one I saw you do you ended up holding on to the top half of the bike rack when you landed.

Jun 13, 2007RamenRadio

....shasta

You having panama red, or just the bottom of the root? Not sure which one will effect your vision more.

Defend away El Capitano, someone here is pissed.

Jun 13, 2007Page645

just so you know ive been practicing and now i can do one successfully along with chessegrater switch-ups

Jun 13, 2007SonicSoaper

I haven't had Shasta since that tme Heather came over and guess what, defend I shall.

Jun 13, 2007RamenRadio

I'm not sure if that is the situation at hand here.....

Jun 13, 2007SonicSoaper

Well you're th one bringing up Shasta.

Jun 13, 2007Page645

here is a couple of keywords for you:
"bike rack, top rail, you, vaulting"
"bike rack, top rail, me, jump on it"
btw lollipops and rwainbows are gay

Jun 13, 2007SonicSoaper

Yet you laughed at the joke. Besides smartass I don't live right down the street from the bowling alley so I don't have the time to walk down there and practice like you do.

Jun 13, 2007RamenRadio

he did...

And btw, it doesn't sound like you are defending yourself, it sounds like you are just talking against our random comments we put in... How about trying to "defend yourself", or just appologize to Keith for making fun of Keith

Jun 13, 2007Page645

just so you know i purposly made myself laugh and i dont even practice at the bike rack unless im soaping with you, trav, or kurt

Jun 13, 2007RamenRadio

No, I don't always go to Keiths to practice. I use the bike rack at the library sometimes or I go over Kurts.

Jun 13, 2007SonicSoaper

And you Soap with Travis a hell of a lot more than you do me.

Jun 13, 2007RamenRadio

mosso sucks again with the comments

Jun 13, 2007RamenRadio

and so do you AJ

Jun 13, 2007RamenRadio

There you go again, that doesn't sound very defensive to me. That doesn't sound like an apology either. You're welcome <3

Jun 13, 2007SonicSoaper

So now we're resorting to saying I suck. Realy mature isn't it?

Jun 13, 2007Page645

aj a question, why did you make fun of me and my UFO's if i dont even really do them anymore?

Jun 13, 2007RamenRadio

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGood luck with your defense AJ

Jun 13, 2007SonicSoaper

Simply this, my good sir, is why I did it. it wasn't neccerally because of your UFOs but because of the way you act everytime you land a trick. You have your own mini celebration that makes me want to ruip my eyes out and eat them. It's a sickening display really and I hope you know that when I did my little impersonation, Travis laughed as well.

Jun 13, 2007RamenRadio

Mini celebration, huh? How about every time you do a royale you diss about how they are much better than Mart's royales? That's a constant thing, but I don't make fun of you with that crap.

I believe all I did was smile, and if that's all you have to say then I believe the matter is closed an that you are an asshole.

Jun 13, 2007Page645

fine ill admit it when i do a hard trick for the FIRST TIME

Jun 13, 2007SonicSoaper

Well I'll have to admit that I'm an asshole and I'm proud of it but the Mart thing I'm not sure. I might've said it once or twice so I'm not going to say I never said it. I love my Royales but I never start talking shit every time I do one. How about I start doing that though? Wouldn't that be swell?

Jun 13, 2007Page645

i do have a mini celebration but at least you could have said it to my face i wouldnt have been freaking insulted i would said all right ill stop but now but now im fucking pissed because your a little backstabbing bitch who pussyed out on just saying it to my face

Jun 13, 2007RamenRadio

You seem so forward to say shit in peoples faces, I'm suprised you didn't do it.

Jun 13, 2007SonicSoaper

Then you know what, I want to see the most cruel and distasteful representations of myself that you guys can come up if next time we meet. Keith, that would most likely be tomorrow but I'm unsure about Travis. You guys have the whole right to be pissed.

Jun 13, 2007RamenRadio

I say right now:

Macs suck macs suck!

I have a 2000 dollar pentium 4 processor!!!! Yes, that's what they are worth!!!!!!!! YES IT IS!!!!!!

Express are all you need!!!!! JUST GET EXPRESSSS!!!

My parents won't let me shit comfortably, oh well!!! My parents say I have to get heelys, oh well! My parents say I can't play with Renny, OH WELL!!!!

STILL
STILL
STILL
STILL
STILL
STILL
There has never been a still and there never will be one.

Jun 13, 2007SonicSoaper

I accept that.

Jun 13, 2007Page645

i couldnt come up with one because i dont even really know you, but I can see his points. Seriously, you keep bashing the shit out of mac users, you should know when enough is enough you PC Jerk off.and by the way pentium 4 processors arent $2000 other wise this peice of shit dell is worth 3x then it works

Jun 13, 2007Page645

trav has known you for like 2 yrs. ive known you for only like 7 months and we kinda rarely hang out if it werent for school i wouldnt even know you if it wasnt for soaping i wouldnt even hang out with you

Jun 13, 2007SonicSoaper

Oh well. I've always said that most friends won't stick with you your whole life, that's why family exsists. Your comment just now reaffirmed that little belief.

Jun 13, 2007Page645

you know wats wierd i believe in the same saying too

Jun 14, 2007AnthoFlex

wow, such hate, you guys are really sumthing else.

Do you guys need a hug?

Jun 14, 2007RamenRadio

Let's all listen to Dead Bodies everywhere by koRn now!!! YAY!!!!!!!!! XD

Jun 14, 2007Page645

i could use a hug renny XD

Jun 14, 2007Megashadow77

pfff.......Hugs are for squares....HA! How bout that! You're a two dimensional shape with four congruent sides! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!......I love royales.

Jun 14, 2007Page645

wat sucks is i tried pullingva cab driver when i first started sopaing and fucked up my feet and now i cant bend them in for a really long time so i cant do a royale,farf,or cab driver for about a year

Jun 14, 2007Page645

driver*& soaping*

Jun 14, 2007Megashadow77

Wtf, how?!?!?!?!

Jun 14, 2007Page645

i fell on my feet on the ground while still doing the cab driver and bent them in and they almost touched my calf muscle

Jun 14, 2007Page645

so now i cant bend them in which really sucks

Jun 14, 2007Megashadow77

Owwww......That sucks.

Jun 14, 2007Page645

the funny thing is the doc told me not to soap anymore (for good) hearing that just was like taking my soaps away from me funny thing is the next day i soaped right in front of him at a bowling ally by me

Jun 14, 2007Megashadow77

When I first started, I fell and busted my knee, which made me train myself to do my Royales with my ankles, which i regret now.

Jun 14, 2007Megashadow77

lol, really? Did he say anything?

Jun 14, 2007SonicSoaper

The hate has ceased. Now I have to apoligise to Travis if he wants to accept and still go to see Hammer of the Gods.

Jun 14, 2007Page645

i do and "apology accepted"

Jun 14, 2007Page645

megashadow he yelled at me and called me an idiot and i told him to screw off

Jun 14, 2007RamenRadio

I'm sorry too.

Jun 14, 2007RamenRadio

And the hammer of the gods thing wasn't necessary to say AJ

Jun 15, 2007SonicSoaper

I'm just saying if you were still mad at me what use was it to go to a concert for two hours with me?

Jun 15, 2007Page645

if i was still pissed at you AJ i would have put away our fight for the 2 hrs. of the concert then be pissed at you after so i understand trav's reply

Jun 15, 2007Page645

but im not

Jun 15, 2007RamenRadio

No Keith, you don't. I wasn't exactly pissed in the first place. Sure I was a little fired up about the macs thing, but I always get over it. It's not like I hold a grudge every time someone would diss me for being a mac user. But I just wanted to let him know that I think it's annoying after a while. I was more sticking up for Keith. And I wasn't going to "make up" with AJ (if I was pissed) just to go to a concert. I would do it because he's my best friend.

Jun 15, 2007SonicSoaper

Aww, thanks Travis. Aight boys, it's been a long time since I rocked and rolled anyway so let's fire up the powerchords and get psyched for this concert.

Jun 15, 2007AnthoFlex

Are you fighting dudes still coming over this weekend?

Jun 15, 2007SonicSoaper

Not sure about me, as usual. I'll see what i can do though.

Jun 16, 2007RamenRadio

My dad can't drive us because his car was demolished by an old lady that fell asleep in her car. If Keith's or Kurt's parent's could do it, we probably could make it man.

Jun 16, 2007SonicSoaper

Wait a minute! We can't tomorrow because of the concert and we can't Sunday because it's Father's Day.

Jun 16, 2007MusicSoaper

Hey Travis, got a question about that deal.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Zach hittin a Royale
Aaron Stunkard hittin a Sliding a pink handrail
Ryan Armstrong, Maxwell, and Casey Faris with the double FS and double flip
greg morris hittin a backside at olympic stadium
Ian Chandler hittin a frontside