Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Priorities list
Oct 4, 2007 by Soapdreamer

Ok so we know that some guys from here on going on a trip to heelys HQ.
But so many poeple are asking for so many things we need to get what the importiant stuff is first.Besides I think buisness types like lists.If you think im wrong post it but don't go and post "yuo r teh rongzorz"and such.

1.More larger sizes

2.Slipknot plate shoe

These I think are the number 2 priorities and add on to or change this list as it goes.
Add things with more than your personal wants in mind.

Replies

Oct 4, 2007Jard39

This is what the list should look like:

1.Return of the Broadside

2.Return of the Scorchers

3.More larger sizes

4.Slipknot plate shoe

Oct 4, 2007iwantsoapshoes

well, this has already been agreed, so "yuo r teh rongzorz".

Oct 4, 2007Page645

btw jard the broadside IS the slipknot plate shoe :P

Oct 4, 2007Page645

oh and hes not wrong iwant he just didnt know so its all cool

Oct 4, 2007AnthoFlex

My priorities list looks so different than that

Oct 4, 2007Page645

O.o thats unexpected

Oct 4, 2007Soapdreamer

I would think that scorchers would be below sizes in importance.
I said slipknot plates shoe instead of broadside because thats saying that we only want a revival of that shoe but heelys could release a shoe with a sole and lateral plate and it would probably be alike enough. Also a good candidate for number three would be selling replacement plates.I g2g i will continue later.

Oct 5, 2007Soapdreamer

Ok back now any way but also some other shoe designs might be a candidate for number 3 like the popular ones.
4. might to get heelys to work on the official site a bit like the store locator.Because on the list sports chalet near me hasn't sold them in years
but the journeys stopped selling only last year which wasn't even on the list.
5. would have heelys make new ones.However this will be after we have monstrous support.

Once again I will say that this thread is not a bitch and complain about heelys and needs to be within reasonable influence of the soap community. Heelys has a lot of other demands from other groups(I haven't checked but i assume this is true).

More can be accomplished with more support for soaps.
I consider this a priorities list for the soaps shoes community.
I believe that only one or two of these can be accomplished thru this meeting.
I thank the men and women who try to spread the word of soaps,

Oct 5, 2007AnthoFlex

Its impossible to put slipknot plates on a Heely

Oct 5, 2007Jard39

oh i dint know that the slipknot plate were the broadsides and u might not be able to put slipknot pates on heely's but i bet u could put like a reverse T-Bone on the front

Oct 5, 2007Soapdreamer

Did I say that? I meant heelys inc making soaps with slipknot plates,

Oct 5, 2007SpiderSoaper

heelys can already do sole tricks, they dont need a plate for it

Oct 5, 2007AnthoFlex

My bad, i read that wrong then. But now that Jard has mentioned it, That idea wouldnt work either. The Heelers would HAVE to take out the wheel in order to do Sole tricks even if they had the sole plate

Oct 5, 2007SpiderSoaper

but then again like i said they can already do sole tricks with this special wheel they have, theres no need for a plate

Oct 5, 2007AnthoFlex

Its not exactly grinding though. Plus, i'd love to see them do switch ups with those "special wheels"

Oct 5, 2007SpiderSoaper

ha, tru, but still let heelers use wat they have, imagine if they were to make a toe plate,lol

Oct 5, 2007sam

Well, if you used the mac wheels i guess it would be possible but im pretty sure HSL wouldnt invest in another shoe like the mac.

Oct 5, 2007SapAuthor

Again, we've seen that ppl either want heelys or soaps, very rarely do they want both, nor pay for both when they can just get what they will use for less. Heely's wth grind plates just don't sell, but just the wheel tends to sell nicely to the younger audience. SOaps pick up where heely's leaves off with sales. Heelys sell est 7-12, Soaps sell 12-30. Our sales dtat shows that. I think HSL is starting to see that Soaps appeal to a different market, one Heelys couldn't touch before, that's they we need HSl to start marketing SOAPs so not only will soaps get out there more, but then maybe HSL wont be in such a pickle and we can get some more models and larger sizes.

Oct 5, 2007AnthoFlex

I have to say Trev, if the Journeys thing goes good, the first thing we need to request are the discontinuation of sizes 3-4, and get the 13 and 14 back.

We have never sold a size 3 or 4 in our shop right? Or mabye it was just one or two. Eitherway, we are overstocked with those sizes anyway

Oct 5, 2007SapAuthor

I could check, but yeah, we haven't really sold any 3-4s, and only a couple 5s from memory. I need to get all the sales data from allt he months and go over them again and plot our growth and whatnot, see how things are going, etc.

Oct 5, 2007Soapdreamer

Yeah that would be a good idea.What kinda rails little kids gonna jump on anyway.

Off topic:Also It's my birthday yay! ^('-')^ Confettii `','``',`'`,`',`',`'`,`',`'`,',`'`,`'`,,'`,'
On topic:Okay so nuymber 1 should be lose tiny sizes get larger sizes correct?

Oct 5, 2007AnthoFlex

Happy birthday dude.

But yea, we'll have to talk this over. We need to plan our priorities, not just list a bunch of them and pile them on top of a table

Oct 5, 2007SapAuthor

I say yeah, first priority is get larger sizes, then probly broadside, followed by scrochers. Here's my logic:

Sizes first, simply because you can all SOAP without scorchers or broadsides, the express are soapable shoes (duh), but you can't soap if you don't have a shoe you can fit into.

Broadside: This really expands on SOAPing ability, allowing 50-50 tricks.

Scorchers: These are last, simply becuase they just increase the speed. Yes they are a sick looking shoe, i would love to have the shoe Sonic wore, but i think out of the 3, speed is a luxury.

Oct 5, 2007AnthoFlex

I have to correct one thing and disagree with one thing from that last comment Trev:

1. Broadsides allow SOLE tricks, along with Lateral trick)

2. I've found my express to be a lot faster than both of my Scorchers. On both Rails and Ledges

I think the Scorchers would just add vareiety to the shoes you can buy. It wouldnt add or take away anything else.

Oct 5, 2007Soapdreamer

I just had a huge post ready to put up but then it just dissapeared do to backspace error.rofl

Ok i can't get soaps because my parents say its to much of a hassle because they want me to try them on first and don't feel like traveling over an hour for them and don't want to try online.I am one of those people that need one of those larger sizes. as I am Size 12.5 (just checked on those shoe size thingys).
This doesn't mean I'm leaving the site. because i want to help and still want the shoes and if they are easier to get i could probably get them.

Btw Im 15 today

Oct 6, 2007SapAuthor

SoapDream, u should place a bid for my 13s. I'm the same way, unless ur feet are really sensative and hard soles hurt. U'll fit into the cleans easily, these are the old school soaps so they are actually size 13.

Oct 6, 2007greenfire8484

And they look nice. Cleans look nice.

Oct 6, 2007Soapdreamer

I had a talk with my mother and have yet to have talked with dad.
But she gone a bought a new PSP for me because she doesn't want to see me in the hospital or something.But im still pushing but i want advice. I have ridden skateboards the wave-board And feel that i have the abilitly as that has helped my balance and foot control.

BTW My feet are a bit on the wide side.

Oct 6, 2007SapAuthor

).

Oct 6, 2007SapAuthor

Man, my post went bye bye O.o

SoapDreamer, i gave my foot dimensions, i'll give them again:

11.5 lenght, 3 inches at the heel, 4.5 at pinky knuckle (widest part 0f the foot).

Hope this helps.

Oct 6, 2007SapAuthor

oh, and i also noted yes, skateboarding will help your balance. I've gotten more injury on skateboards than soaps, u'll be fine. Not a lot of major injuries with SOAPs, and those that happen often are from going too big to fast. Take it slow and build up. ALso, i always wear a helmet.

Oct 6, 2007iwantsoapshoes

you wear a helmet? while soaping? and the point is...?

Oct 6, 2007Altman

o not have your brains scrambled if you fall on your head during a really huge grind on a really sick rail. Anymore questions about why people wear helmets?

Oct 6, 2007SapAuthor

I don't like wear a helmet every time i put on my soap shoes :P and i'll hit an occasional rail on the go (nothing big though, i still am not too good, no time to soap cuz' i'm so busy with the business).

But, when i go to a skatepark or have a session that involves stair rails or hand rails, i wear a helmet. I don't for my practice rail or low rails. When i started out i did.

To put it simply, if you want to avoid injury when ur starting out, wear protection. If you don't and slip and hurt urself, its kind of ur fault :P i know on a couple examples where having pads prevented pain that would have stopped my practice dead in it's tracks.

Oct 6, 2007rhinoskater30

I saw a post saying "most people either want Heelys or Soaps." Totally true. Usually it's due to the fact that

1. Kids don't know what the grind plate is for even whith the new release of "GRIND This."

2. Kids that are short can't jump to high rails and just say "screw it."

But there are a select few that do both but of course they Heely more because duh, they payed 80 bucks for wheels in a heel.

In conclusion, you're totally right, only a couple people with Heelys that have grindplates actually do grind. Just another reason why HSL should make JUST Heelys and JUST Soap Shoes.

That's just what I think.

sessions i understand, but i thought you meant you took a helmet with you whenever you put your soaps on.

i dont really bother with protective gear. i look so sad with a helmet and pads when i'm sk8ing

Oct 6, 2007SapAuthor

yeah, it does look bad sometimes, but i always use it, and i'm like "meh, who cares, i'm here to try to do stuff that i know i'll get hurt doing." I usually limit it to Helmet and knee pads, also wrist gaurds when i'm practicing inlining (cuz u fall forward or backwards a lot and easily can scrape up ur hands)

Oct 9, 2007Jard39

the only protective gear i need is a cup

Oct 10, 2007Deadmoose

ok garunteed not to turn into a hate anthoflex thread again

but earlier you said something along the lines of

"my list of priorities looks nothing like that"

whats on yours?

Oct 15, 2007Deadmoose

bump for answers

Oct 15, 2007AnthoFlex

1. *confidential* you will know about this one when its done

2. Before the Scorchers and Broadsides, i have suggested a new colorway of the Express to HSL. Some that im sure all will like.

3. Larger sizes

4. More Soap demos going

5. Scorcher/Broadsides

Oct 16, 2007greenfire8484

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. I think scorchers and broadsides should've come before new Expresses.
But whatever, I guess that HSL would do different Expresses before they do all new shoes...

Oct 16, 2007AnthoFlex

Exactly

Wow. Fast reply.
XD

Oct 16, 2007AnthoFlex

Im sure HSL would put a different colorway on the Express first than the Scorchers/Broadsides because they can just easily discontinue the White ones (for example) and stick the new idea in a 6027 box. This is because different colors dont cost extra

True...
But still, they should realize that making money takes money, and the scorchers an broadsides would sell.

Oct 16, 2007RamenRadio

NO!

NO!
MORE!
EXPRESS!

Oct 16, 2007AnthoFlex

The Scorchers and Broadsides are gonna take awhile to:

1. discuss
2. Approve
3. Produce

until then, if they approve the colorway im suggesting, even TRAVIS would get a pair

Oct 16, 2007AnthoFlex

they are really nice looking

Oct 16, 2007ordnanceflint91

ok, well i can say i have several pairs of soaps and one pair of heelys. the grails. i dont use them much but when i do it involves the wheel and plate. not one or the other but anyways back on topic.

i would say bigger sizes first too. i have a couple of friends that want soaps and they need a 13 or 14. and get rid of the smaller sizes that dont sell. also like my man Renny said, broadsides would be great too to expand our tricks, well for those of us not lucky like Renny. lol just giving ya a hard time bro....but yeah priorities need to be in order

Oct 16, 2007RamenRadio

XD Well if Renny puts it like that, it must be an awesome looking shoe huh? :P

Oct 16, 2007Megashadow77

*raises hand* If the Express got a new color, even if it looked like Cobalt Boltars (MAH FAVORITE SHOE!)

I wouldn't get a pair.....for my own opinions.

Oct 16, 2007soapbofo

new color scheme eh im looking forward to that
i just hope that u dont makes us wait too long
lol

Oct 16, 2007AnthoFlex

Thats all up to Trev. Hes making the call to manufacturing

Oct 16, 2007Soapdreamer

With the gamer shoe i just saw in a another topic looks like heelys is running out of ideas.

This to me can be good or bad depending on what happens.

If it sells good or bad they might consider more ideas from the fan-base.

However if they absolutely tank they might be afraid of new ideas.

What do you think?

Oct 18, 2007Deadmoose

all

lol

but yea dude what kinda colors are gonna be mixed in this so we can get a mental pic going or are you not allowed to say?

Oct 18, 2007Deadmoose

omg most of post got cut out the first portion fuck that im not retyping it
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Oliver Reed hittin a Royale down the S rail at Wash U
Bryndon Smith hittin a Frontside the Iowa City Kink
Derek Brooks hittin a Alley-opp Mizuo on the new Broadsides
Dusty Ryder hittin a UFO on a ledge
Jordan Muck hittin a frontside at the Monmouth High School