Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Non removable plates
Jun 16, 2006 by Bayonetwork

WHats up w/ soap only selling shoes w/ the plates cemented on? b/c thats all the online stores have (minus ebay)
Replies

Jun 16, 2006AnthoFlex

Its better business for them cause when they get fuked up u gotta buy new ones.....also, they're lighter.........and these EXPRESS plates last longer......*my opinion.....but yea, perhaps we should all tell HSL what we think.....just dunt go threatening them....They maaad cool about ur opinion.....and who knows, maybe they'll start releasing some of the Good ol' models as well as sum new ones

Jun 16, 2006Bayonetwork

thatd be tight

should i buy a pair of expressses?
b/c tthats rpetty much all they have for sale
and i dont want to waste my money, if they turn out to be crap

Jun 16, 2006SapAuthor

I like my expresses, just don't get to use them a whole lot. At first htey will seem really uncomfertable due to the raised sides, but the air shock in the heel, and the way they are formed actually really helped my feet. I used to suffer from chronic feet pain, and ever since i got them, don't have it no more.

Jun 16, 2006AnthoFlex

Dude.........express's are so SICK.....in my opinion one of the best Soaps around.....super light (perfect for JUMPING onto rails), the plate has an AWESOME lock-in (perfect for people like me who have a bit of trouble locking the back foot), and they look great! i reccomend them......anyone else?

Jun 16, 2006AnthoFlex

by the way, you WONT be wasting ur money....its DEFINETLY worth it

Jun 16, 2006Bayonetwork

thanks man

i also found a pair of scabs on ebay that are size 6 that i really like but are about a size or two smaller than what id usually wear but theyre cheaper than the expresses too

Jun 17, 2006Wesker

Agreed, the Express is an awesome shoe. Very comfortable and as long as you don't grind rough surfaces all the time the plates will go a long way.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Aaron Taraboletti hittin a Frontside
Is that a Soap sticker on that car?
Aaron Stunkard hittin a Sliding a pink handrail
Aaron Huebner sliding royale for Bryndon
A kid sliding on the Soap Van