Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
umm...is this really free style walking?
Jul 23, 2006 by SapAuthor

I looked on youtube for freestyle walking, looking to find some soaping vids. Is it just me, and sorry if this seems hateful, but freestyle walking seems..really...really...dumb. Where's the challange in jumping off a 3 ft wall and doing a spin? Maybe i'm missing the point, but what is the point of it? The only thing that would be cool is the spider-men ppl, those who like wall jump and climb up stuff and things like htat, but not just jump and grab ur leg, or do a wall jump and a spin.
Replies

Jul 23, 2006AnthoFlex

Dude.....you have OBVIOUSLY never seen a REAL freestyle walking video.....Holy Shit...These dudes bust out shit that Spiderman himself couldnt even do.....im exaggerating but for real, they do insane shit....lol....

Jul 23, 2006AnthoFlex

I saw a freestytle walking video made by some stuntmen.....woah....insane shit....imma look for it though, it was a really long time ago that i saw that

Jul 23, 2006Mart

You're thinking of Parkour Antho, something wholly different

Trev, FreeStyle Walking is just meant to be fun. Alot of people could argue that there's no challenge in Soaping, but as long as we're having fun doing it, where's the harm?

Hah, back in the day there was a very short-lived thing known as FreeStyle Wheelbarrow. Yeah.

Jul 23, 2006Louis

yeah man, extreme wheelbarrow, i think the site is still up on the net, i seem to remember those guys getting onto good ol' richard and judy.
And what about extreme broom-boarding...some bunch of guys going to skateparks, jumping on brooms, and sliding along ramps and rails....stupidity at its best....
oh yeah, and then there was extreme http://woodchipping.bizhat.com/">wood chipping

Jul 23, 2006AnthoFlex

Really? Wow.....*dunce cap*.....oh well....they should really change their video.....it said freestyle walking...

Jul 23, 2006Mart

Ugh, that wood chipping thing was done by that guy from DDX Soap or something, what a moron he was

Jul 23, 2006SapAuthor

can you give me a link to some real free style walking stuff, so i can see? i think youtube is just full of to many morons lol. Foot stunts are cool, like back flips off ledges and stuff, but these guys in the youtube vids...doing 180 twirls of the ground? woopdey doo.

Jul 24, 2006Mart

http://www.google.com">www.google.com. Ugh
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Mark Pooley hittin a Frontside at Cornell
Zach Larson hittin a Royale
Derek hittin a Cheese Grater at the Cedar Rapids demo
Derek Brooks hittin a Alley-opp Mizuo on the new Broadsides
Dario Nieva hittin a Fastslide