Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
help me
Sep 20, 2006 by Kaz

ok im getting a pair of soaps (first pair. im either getting Boltar Rust or Ordinance Flint. wich one should i get?
Replies

Sep 20, 2006Kaz

i think ill go with the boltar looks like a good shoe for begginers

Sep 20, 2006Wesker

Both are very solid shoes. I am more partial to the Boltar's (One of the first "Tough" shoes) but the Ordinance are a fan favorite.

So go with the Ordinance if you want some serious style or go with the Boltar's if you think you're gunna destroy your Soap's on the rails.

Sep 20, 2006Jard39

i dont know i hgave ordances and they seem to be pretty tough

Sep 20, 2006Kaz

it sucks for me though i live in australia and i took me ages to track down a shop with them. and i would order online but i dont know how (wouldent mind some scorches bit of a sonic fan) but i heard soaps are coming back mabye they will come here to (i hope the do)

Sep 20, 2006AnthoFlex

What size are you?

Sep 20, 2006Kaz

i think im an eight in soaps im gonna check at a wherehouse soon

Sep 20, 2006Kaz

hopefully i will be an 8 becuse thats the biggest size they got. are 8 pretty big or small? (not used to the american size)

Sep 21, 2006SapAuthor

Boltars are suppose to be extra durable, but ordnance have some serious style. Both have same footing and replaceable plates. I would do Ordnance though from personal preference.

Sep 21, 2006Kaz

oh yeah i need them durable i always wreck my shoes. and what do you mean by style.???

Sep 21, 2006SapAuthor

Style as in looks, ordnance look sweet, boltars are kind of clunky looking. But try boltars then if you need extra durable.

Sep 21, 2006Kaz

oh... i chose the boltar becuse i thaught it looked cool. well everyone has there own opinion. any way with new soap production they should make a sonic heros shoe design. like of all the charectors (yes i know he dident have soaps) but still would be cool to have a pair of shoes that look like sonics and are soaps. i mean if they brout them out i would have to get espios!

Sep 21, 2006Kaz

Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Derek Brooks with a backside farfegnugen in a Des Moines parking garage
Final Fantasy X hittin a Frontside
mark hittin a frontside at work
Dillon Morris hittin a Frontside
Derek Brooks hittin a Backside Farf