Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
This is freaking weird
Jun 16, 2007 by RamenRadio

I was posting a comment, nothing unusual, and all of a sudden I was logged out. what the hell is going on man?
Replies

Jun 16, 2007Surfaced

im not sure. im experiencing similar problems though. all of yesterday i couldn't log in.

Jun 16, 2007Page645

trav thats freaking hilarious!!!!

Jun 17, 2007RamenRadio

And now comments are magically disappearing. I thought due to the mosso situation that mods couldn't delete comments? hmmmmm, that sounds pretty fucking weird to me.

Jun 17, 2007RamenRadio

Come on mods, speak up. What's going on here REALLY?

And why can't you make yourselves useful and delete the spam comments.

Jun 19, 2007broox

make myself useful? by what, running a site for yall to use for free without gaining anything for myself?

Jun 19, 2007RamenRadio

I wasn't referring to you broox, I know that you have enough stuff going on. I was talking about the mods, not the administrator :)

Jun 19, 2007RamenRadio

And yes Broox, I know how you just got back from a wedding. So I wasn't referring to you at all

Jun 19, 2007AnthoFlex

I told you to kool it Travis, you saw what happened there?

Jun 19, 2007broox

word, no problem. but seriously, there's a lot going on. and i've been on the site all morning fixing things up. updates soon...

Jun 19, 2007SonicSoaper

See Travis, Derek still loves us.

Jun 19, 2007broox

updates on the homepage...

Jun 19, 2007RamenRadio

Dude, I said sorry. And I wasn't directing anything at Derek. IT WAS AT THE MODS. Sorry, whatever, I suck. Happy now?

Jun 19, 2007SonicSoaper

Dude relax. XD We all thought he abandoned us a little.

Jun 19, 2007RamenRadio

I didn't. I know he was busy and I know he got back from a wedding a little while ago. I was pissed off at the MODS for not doing shit. Jesus christ, what's so hard to understand about that?

Jun 19, 2007SonicSoaper

I'm keeping my mouth shut to prevent a possible altercation.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Thomas Lay's drawing of a sidewalk
Cullen Wurzer hittin a Hittin a royale on a bike rack
Derek Brooks hittin a Cheese Grater
Is that a Soap sticker on that car?
Derek Brooks hittin a Mizuo