Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Where did everyone go?
Aug 28, 2007 by SapAuthor

What's the deal, Solidgrind has been like...uber uber dead lately. I know school is starting up but man, even i find time to come on here to look for new posts. Anyone been SOAPing lately? Or just how's life?
Replies

Aug 28, 2007soapbofo

its been like that for a while I also been wondering whats going on

Aug 28, 2007AnthoFlex

ive been working a lot on my DVD

Aug 29, 2007Megashadow77

Football practice.

Aug 29, 2007LVsoaper12

Football practice.

Aug 29, 2007sam

RIT for my brother.

Aug 29, 2007Megashadow77

RIT, wut's that?

Aug 29, 2007greenfire8484

....I've been here.

might be a here a little less when i gotta really update my fanfic

but I'll definitely be here.

and I'm still waiting for my Expresses! lol its only been like two days so... lol. Sorry for posting a lot haha

Aug 29, 2007matrix8967

SG has become kinda...i dunno...i remember when i could come here and talk about soaps, and soaping, and the shoes, and plates, and what we liked and didn't like...i don't come by as much because i see a lot of people bitching at each other for stupid childish things, and it makes me not want to be here...ya know? I still swing by like 4 or 5 times a week, but i rarely have anything to say...

new college, awesome rails. imma get one of my friends up there so we can shoot some killer vids. the rails aren't to high, not to low, sloped, smooth. just asking for it. i haven't soaped them yet because i'm kinda afraid...as far as being the ONLY person to soap there...and i don't have any friends there, so people would probably just be like "that guy's dumb..." so i'll get one of my friends to go up there and we'll soap together, then i won't be such a puss.

Aug 29, 2007vault

yeah i agree wit alex. damnit wtf is up with this site. actually holdon im talking crazy. ok once school starts we'll have alotta ppl getting into the scene so well be ok
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Dunk's 'Take My Shoe Off' Backslide on the Alexandra Park handrail
Maxwell hittin a Royale
Ian Walsh hittin a Stylin Frontside
Abby Bisor hittin a Showing Kevin up with a frontside
Ian Walsh hittin a Frontside