Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Clear Holiday Video uploaded
Sep 1, 2007 by RamenRadio

On the old school soapers myspace, a nice clean version of the holiday video has been uploaded on there. It's very good quality compared to the one that is on here.

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=17142393">Holiday
http://lads.myspace.com/videos/vplayer.swf" flashvars="m=17142393&v=2&type=video" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="430" height="346">
http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.addToProfileConfirm&videoid=17142393&title=Holiday">Add to My Profile | http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.home">More Videos
Replies

Sep 1, 2007RamenRadio

As you can see, it's much much better quality compared to the other one. A lot better to enjoy now :P

Sep 1, 2007Megashadow77

yeah, and it's on a video hosting site!

Trav, could you get me the original MP3? i would really appreciate it if you could.

Sep 1, 2007Megashadow77

oops, I dunno why i said MP3....

Can you get me original video file!

Sep 1, 2007RamenRadio

Sure, I have it on my computer. Surprisingly it's not that big a file, it's only like 30 mb. I have it converted for iTunes too, so this file you can play on your ipod! :D

Sep 1, 2007SpiderSoaper

old school soapers page? wats that?

Sep 1, 2007Page645

thats the old school soaper myspace its still underconstruction though

Sep 1, 2007SpiderSoaper

whose on that team?

Sep 1, 2007Megashadow77

Page645, RamenRadio, and mets603412.

Sep 1, 2007SpiderSoaper

oh cool, u guys got a video?

Sep 1, 2007RamenRadio

And our newest member, Kile.

And no, we are working on it though. We'll have one up in hopefully three weeks. Things are slow with school getting in the way.

Sep 1, 2007Page645

tell me about it man

Sep 1, 2007Megashadow77

yeah, things are slow with school for me too.....you know what else is slow..

I DON'T HAVE A CAMERA!

Sep 1, 2007Page645

XD. sucks for u bitch!

Sep 1, 2007RamenRadio

So, does this video look better to everyone else? I dunno, Altman kept screaming at me it's the same damn thing XD

I dunno, to me this video is a lot better quality. The other video, I can't even think about going in full screen, it's just too blurry. This one, I can watch on my TV :D

Btw guys, I'm trying to arrange to be able to get these out on DVD for anyone who wants them. I don't know the specifics yet, I'm going to have to talk it over with a few different people before I'm absolutely sure.

HOWEVER, I would like a show of hands who would want to have this on DVD. Anyone? Anyone out there? Let's see those hands!

Sep 1, 2007AnthoFlex

Im still waiting on my copy that you promised way back

Sep 2, 2007RamenRadio

I'm working on it Dude. What about my money? :P XD

Sep 2, 2007AnthoFlex

OooOOoooo, what about the brick of stickers i gave you?

....Exactly

Sep 2, 2007AnthoFlex

And i think the quality of the one here on SG kicks this ones ass, sorry

Sep 2, 2007Megashadow77

yeah, the internetz messes up teh quality.

Sep 2, 2007greenfire8484

when did u become a lolcat mega

Sep 2, 2007RamenRadio

Yeah, flash destroys the quality of the video. Youtube is even worse, and I don't have any youtube account anyway. Myspace flash quality isn't horrible, it's just better looking than youtube.

And Renny, if you think that it's worse than the video overall, I guess all you need to do is take the holiday video off of solidgrind, and put that onto a DVD.

What confuses me is why you wanted to get the video off ebay in the first place though

Sep 2, 2007Surfaced

Stage6 is wonderful.

Sep 2, 2007RamenRadio

? Can you elaborate?

Sep 2, 2007RamenRadio

ohhh, I'll have to look into that

Sep 2, 2007RamenRadio

Thanks a lot Surfaced
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Drunk guy attracts a crowd of people.
Dusty Ryder hittin a UFO on a ledge
Jordan Muck hittin a frontside at the Monmouth High School
Jim Devereux hitting a frontside during the recent UKFSW trip to Ipswich, England.
Strider Patton hittin a Fastslide