Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Movin up.
Jan 2, 2008 by Spano565

Hey i've been doing alot of rails latley that are up to my ribs well maybe a little higher and i'm 5'3-5'4 and wanted to apply for the soap team and i've been soaping for lil' over a year all- year and wanted to know if my jumps are high enough to try out for the soap team.And also i can do every move Renny can do on the SSS tutoriol list so what do you think oh i specilize in rails.Renny,Steve,trey guys some help here,
Replies

Jan 2, 2008AnthoFlex

make a video and send it to HSL

Jan 2, 2008AnthoFlex

They want 2 solid minutes (or i think 4, i cant remember) of your best stuff.

Don't be bummed out if they sponsor but don't exactly do anything for you though.

They don't even give Team Heelys free shoes

Jan 2, 2008Spano565

Thanks renny ill probably do that wants i get a decent digi cam ya know i'm sorta broke.

Jan 2, 2008Spano565

But are my jumps high enough for soap if you dont know could you ask Dario for me.And like i said before i'm broke and cant get a camera to show you pics.

Jan 2, 2008AnthoFlex

Its not always about your jumps. Although i have to say, if you can jump up to your ribs, that WILL help a lot.

The key to a good video is good color, unique angles, and good flowing of tricks. And the music. Most important. You wanna put a song that fits the video well.

A shitty FS on a curb could look decently dope if you have a high quality cam and have a nice angle for it.

Jan 2, 2008AnthoFlex

**correction**

originally: "A shitty FS on a curb could look decently dope if you have a high quality cam and have a nice angle for it.

changing to:

A shitty FS on a curb could look decently dope if you have a cam with good color and have a nice angle for it.

Jan 2, 2008SpiderSoaper

hsl still would accept soap vids?

Jan 2, 2008aplauche

hey, does anyone know how to contact steve deel
the shipping guy?

Jan 2, 2008Spano565

Thanks Renny,oh check your email i sent you k.And Aplauche i suggest you go to http://www.sssoapshop.com/contacts ok steve's e-mail,and whatnot should be there and i'm happy to help.

Jan 2, 2008Spano565

Damm html srry don't click on the link just enter it in your search bar and backspace contacts.k

Jan 2, 2008AnthoFlex

www.SSsoapshop.com/contacts.html
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Jordan hittin a Fakie Freestyle Backslide
Jordan Thompson hittin a Frontside
Aaron Stunkard hittin a Sliding a pink handrail
Strider Patton hittin a Frontside at Cornell
Derek Brooks hittin a Makio across the newspaper stand