Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Who likes metal?
Jan 9, 2008 by SoapySudz

Cos I know I sure do... Does anyone have any original Overkill EPs? Or how about Celtic Frost's Cold Lake album? No wait, the only wax you guys own is for curbs... fuck.
Replies

Jan 9, 2008AnthoFlex

Metal is just about the only thing i listen to. Metallica is my personal fav. And then we got all the others

Jan 9, 2008xJeremiahx

I listen to just about everything. But I mostly listen to all types of metal and rock. I used to be into the realy heavy death metal stuff but I have calmed down quite a bit as I grew up.

I now mostly listen to rapcore/nu metal.

Jan 21, 2008Revengasaur

I saw overkill last year when they played here in Portland. I don't have cold lake, but my friend had it on tape and then taped over it to make a mixtape for his girlfriend... Idiot. I do have Morbid Tales though, and that shit rips. I think my favorite metal vinyl right now has to be MANOWAR - Sign of the hammer.

Jan 22, 2008Hattmac02

I am not a huge fan of metal but i am really into trivium and all that remains and the occasional job for a cowboy

Jan 22, 2008AnthoFlex

Firewind and Metallica, my absolute fav's

There are a bunch more of course

Jan 22, 2008Altman

Metal is great. Bands like AC/DC, Metallica, Black Sabbath, Dimmu Borgir, Dethklok and Rammstein is what I like. Don't get me wrong though, I like music from all over but I'm a metalhead lately.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Aaron MacDonald hittin a (freestyle) backslide torque slide on a ledge
Anthony Soto hittin a Frontside
Joe Fitzgerald hittin a UFO
Zach Larson hittin a Royale
Aaron Huebner sliding royale for Bryndon