Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
So, my topic got deleted....
Jun 12, 2008 by Megashadow77

Why?
Replies

Jun 12, 2008AnthoFlex

So, why did you quit soaping? Whatcha get pissed at?

Jun 12, 2008Megashadow77

I quit because I just kinda fizzled out, it just wasn't as fun anymore.

And, well, I got pissed because some people are fucking liars.

Jun 12, 2008AnthoFlex

i know whatcha mean...just like ironbeetle....what a fag.

Anywayz, good luck in whatever you decide to do

Jun 12, 2008Megashadow77

ironbeetle? did I miss something?

Jun 13, 2008AnthoFlex

nah, you didnt miss anything

Jun 13, 2008sam

Dude, if you expect to go soviet union on everyone dont expect to be fucking welcome. Now please leave. ;)

Jun 13, 2008Megashadow77

Whatever, I can see that everybody here is still a fucking asshole.

Nothing's changed. Fuck this. All I wanted to do was sell some fucking shoes, but everyone's a huge dick.

Go have fun deleting this, Renny. I'm fucking out of here.

Jun 13, 2008AnthoFlex

will do

: )

Jun 13, 2008sam

Mike the attention whore is back for more! I dont get it, no one said anything bad to you, and considering you cut off communication from everyone i think you reconsider who is the "dick" here.

Jun 13, 2008Spano565

If he's still pissed off because I THOUGHT he was gonna sell some beat as hell shoes to some dude. (I think they were ords.) And i remember in that thread you said buyer beware on the tanks or something similar to that affect... Anyway long story short, Mike got pissed off and then whined.If he's still pissed about that from like 3-4 months ago then he really fucking baby and is a dick for not like popping in every once in a while that's what i do since i've tight for spare time over the past month or so. And incase anyone's wondering, i did some soul searching myself and got my priorities straight and know what i want to do which is soap,skateboard,workout, and hang with friends in my spare time. (Oh and hang with my bros at SG.) - Joe

Jun 13, 2008Spano565

*real
Oh and people here i REAL that are on SG, we actually like to help friends we know from over the internet like SG. (Were basically all long distance friends lol.)

Jun 13, 2008Spano565

dammit *are

Jun 13, 2008Megashadow77

Oh my jesus, you couldn't be more wrong.

Jun 13, 2008Spano565

Then WTF happened!Did i miss something.I'm not trying to be an asshole man, i wanna no what the fuck is up right now.

Jun 13, 2008AnthoFlex

The Soap Brotherhood.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Ryan Armstrong hittin a Frontside
Aaron Taraboletti hittin a stickin a backslide
David Martin hittin a UFO
Dude sliding the Soap Van
Chris Komsthoeft hittin a Frontside