Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
whats up?!?!
Aug 10, 2008 by sam

Theres been like extremely little to no activity lately. Hows soaping going for everyone?
Replies

Aug 10, 2008matrix8967

it's too hot for me. my soaping slows down in summer and picks up in fall/winter/spring. it's not that i can't soap in the summer, i just don't as much.

I did have a soap dream last night though. it was pretty bitchin'.

I dreamed i went to NY, and there was a soap bar, where people could just go and hang out, and soap, and even people who don't soap could go and hang out. Renny was the owner and it was the grand opening, and he was greeting everyone at the door and was all "hey man! glad you could make it!" and all these crazy hand-rail/bench deals where outside and everyone was soaping. it was awesome. I'm not sure if there was drinking at the bar. but i'm sure there would have to be a "no drunk soaping" rule...but it was my dream, so i think there shouldve been lots of drunk soaping. i think everyone was soaping and drinking gatorade though.

Aug 10, 2008matrix8967

it was like a 24/7 soap demo.

Aug 11, 2008Pluh

I tore a ligiment in my ankle doing my history summer assignment.

I fell down some stairs at the library. =\

Aug 11, 2008Pluh

Also, I second the heat factor Matrix. It's way too hot here...

Aug 11, 2008matrix8967

yeah, arkansas heat is a different kind of heat...it's a boggy swamp heat. it's extra disgusting.

Aug 11, 2008Bayonetwork

^^amen!

Aug 11, 2008Altman

Arkansas, the evil twin of Kansas.

I was surprised to learn when I was younger that despite being right next to the water, it's really fucking hot in Mystic, Connecticut during the summer. Seriously, it's Mohave Sahara Rule 34 hot over there.

Aug 11, 2008AnthoFlex

I still soap. Nothing will keep me from stopping

Aug 12, 2008sam

Yeah, i still soap close to everyday, but not as long as i usually do. It just gets way to hot out now.

Btw im going to the adirondacks area wednesday, so if anyone knows good soaping spots around there lemme know. ;)

Aug 12, 2008Altman

I had an epic dream last night. I dreamed that Relate came over and we just hung out. Everything was mad chill and we all went swimming in this huge pool with a diving board and a water slide. The guys looked older though, and had sage-like advice for just going through life.

Aug 13, 2008JeiHeirumaru

Same, it's super hot down here where I'm at... I'll pick it up, when it gets cooler. Hopefully this rain'll do it, for me

Aug 13, 2008matrix8967

I still soap, I just don't session.

...wait, if nothing will keep renny from stopping...that means that...

kidding. i know what you mean.

Aug 13, 2008Pluh

I tried to soap today and fell. Damn ankle. I'm dying to get back on my feet...

Aug 15, 2008Hattmac02

i havent in forever ive been working to work on my new hobby

Aug 16, 2008xJeremiahx

I have been mostly skateboarding. However I always have my soap shoes in my car ready to go.

I have a bunch of new footage for both skateboarding and soaping. I hope to get a little more footage this weekend and then edit everything. Hopefully I will get another video up by next weekend.

Aug 28, 2008ZOMGSCORCHERS

Replying to Altman's old post, wtf has that got to do with rule 34, not trying to flame you or anything, but I guess there are no exceptions. But don't forget rules 1 and 2 of the internet. FUCKING SERIOUS BUSINESS.

Aug 28, 2008Altman

Rule 34, being the fact that it is indeed Rule 34, is hot hot hot!

Rule 32: Lurk moar, it is nevar enough!

Aug 29, 2008ZOMGSCORCHERS

I honestly, don't want to think about Mohave Sahara 34, oh shit, I just did. Btw, rule 35 buddy. Yeah, to britchan.org!

Aug 29, 2008Altman

NO U!
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Strider Patton hittin a Frontside at Cornell
Jordan Thompson hittin a Frontside
Chris Komsthoeft hittin a Frontside
Mike Mellenthin hittin a UFO at the local school
Zack Rickey hittin a Hitting the coolest rail in Iowa City