Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Death, Rebirth.
Sep 26, 2008 by Revengasaur

Well I just got the E-mail from Trevor saying that HSL has stopped producing Soaps. Lets get our hands on the patents and do this ourselves. This ain't over yet. Fun never dies.
Replies

Sep 26, 2008Louis

Good luck with that. Heelys is gonna hold onto those patents with everything they've got

Sep 26, 2008Altman

Yeah, until THEY go under as well.

Sep 26, 2008Spano565

(I got the e-mail aswell.) Shit man that sucks, i don't know what the fuck to think about getting another pair eventually once my ord's die.I guess it was hard to stop teh inevitable, or at least slow it down.But hey, were gonna have to hope for the best right?
(But still i'll never stop using my ords untill they eventually clunk out and even then i'll be the kid always on ebay lookin for some soaps to relive the fun.....
~Peace, Joe

Sep 27, 2008AnthoFlex

Everyone needs to stay quiet about the patents stuff....seriously

Sep 29, 2008Joshua3109

why?

Sep 29, 2008Altman

Because the man himself told you to. Drop the subject.

Sep 29, 2008mets603412

oh no the man said so

Sep 29, 2008Revengasaur

If AnthoFlex says to stop talking about the patents, I know I for one will dummy up immediately. Like it or not he's the only one besides maybe Trevor who knows what's really up.
Just continue to have fun and don't think about it too much... soaps last a looooong time.

Sep 29, 2008AnthoFlex

Damn right i said no Travis, so cut the wise-guy shit

Oct 8, 2008azerate218

hi. I'm new here, but soaper for long time... just want to say that no mater what, soap (and grinding in genral)will have my suport.

Any thing i can help with just e-mail me.
It's just hard to hear that soap if "offline" (can't say dead caus soap will never die!).
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Brennan hittin a Backside
Tanner Gregory hittin a Frontside
Wyatt Peterson busting a fastslide
Jordan Muck hittin a Backslide at Canton
Jim hittin a Frontside down 30 steps!