Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Lightest shoes
Mar 14, 2006 by kiddisaster

I know for the longest time scorchers were the lightest shoes.. but with the addition of the express and chaos does that still hold up?

im looking to get shoes that i can really move in
Replies

Mar 14, 2006broox

the chaos and express are both really light shoes as well but i'd say the scorchers are still the lightest. i have no proof or anything - just my guess.

Mar 16, 2006Wesker

I would have to say the Scortchers are the lightest as well. It always feels like you're walking on a cloud and that you can just jump until forever.

Mar 17, 2006alexei

I would agree with wesker, speaking from someone that's worn his fair share of soap shoes, scorchers are extremely light.

Mar 20, 2006Louis

MY scorchers are stil lmy favourite soap shoe (in comparison to clean and boltars anyway) They are extremly light, comfortable (almost comfortable enough to daily usage...although not quite, still far less tiring on the soles of your feet than other soaps), and dont look to bad either

Apr 22, 2006AnthoFlex

Dont look "too" bad?....Scorchers look fuking awesome...theres nothing bad about them :D

Apr 22, 2006AnthoFlex

does anyone know if the Sylons are light? Cause imma get those..YAY! they're gonna be my 2nd pair of SOAps!!

Apr 22, 2006mgm

Sylons are heavy.......SUCKA

Apr 22, 2006mgm

Seriousy they are heavy.

Apr 22, 2006Surfaced

yup, they sure are. And the thing is... they are really that durable.

Apr 23, 2006Surfaced

They aren't that comfy though.

Apr 23, 2006AnthoFlex

fuk.....that suks....i'm screwed

Apr 23, 2006AnthoFlex

dudes but seriously, i have Express's and they are really fuking light...i recommend them...just not on looks...fuking looks..

Apr 23, 2006Surfaced

No, no, no. You aren't screwed. They areput to certain standards when made. They will be fine. I'm simply saying there are more comfortable models from the same era, such as the Boltar.

Apr 23, 2006Surfaced

Yeah, I felt the Express plate on my friend's Heelys Evo. Man... those things are slick.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Dario Nieva with a Backside UFO
Darren McCall hittin a Backslide
Alexei Tajzler of DEOS hittin another Alley-Opp CG in Greenville, Delaware
Alexei Tajzler hittin a Sidewalk
Dude sliding the Soap Van