Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
DEOS videos online
Jun 3, 2006 by dunk

I've uploaded DEOS 1 and 2 to http://www.soapshoes.info">Soap Shoes Online, find them on the http://www.soapshoes.info/soap-shoes-video.php">Soap Shoes Video page.
DEOS 3, 4 and 5 will follow shortly... having a few problems uploading them right now.

For those who don't know the name, DEOS (Delaware Outcast Soapers) were a crew hailing from Delaware fronted by Alexei Taijzler and Kyle Lefler. Alexei was a major contributor to the old BrooksFSW, Broox Extreme and Solid Grind and was a huge inspiration to a lot of people out there. Nuff respect.

Anyone remember DetroitFSW? I think these will be the next videos to go online.
Replies

Jun 3, 2006dunk

3, 4 and 5 online. Let me know if you're having difficulty downloading any of them.
I also have the Best of DEOS video but I'm not sure if Alexei ever released it? Does anyone remember?

Jun 3, 2006Surfaced

hmm DEOS 5 ain't working. Something about a codec..

Jun 3, 2006maddog

yea i watched all of em cept 5 cause of the problem but after watchin em i need to try doin back for first to get onto bigger rails.im only 14 and 5'5 and i hate no being able to find rails i can reach grr lol i wanna grow

Jun 3, 2006Mart

Best of DEOS? That was never released! How did you get your hands on that?

Jun 3, 2006AnthoFlex

maddog.....learn how to jump higher....its not that hard.....just practice

Jun 3, 2006Mart

Yeah buddy, don't worry about it. It takes alot of guts to hit a rail for the first time, but once you make your first attempt you won't rest until you've nailed it! I'm only 3" taller than you so height doesn't make a difference, just work on your jump and you'll do great

Jun 7, 2006maddog

i've been gettin higher rails by jumpin on back foot first but i cant really get that much speed by that

is that 5 deos gonna b up and workin?

Jun 7, 2006AnthoFlex

thats more of a control-based way of getting on

Jun 7, 2006AnthoFlex

when u land front-foot first, like me.....you trade control for speed.....i just cant seem to get my back foot on first
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Ryan hittin a Royale
Aaron Huebner sliding royale for Bryndon
Mike Sharp hittin a Frontside
Anthony Soto hittin a Frontside
Final Fantasy X hittin a Synchronized Soaping