Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
probly a noob question
Jun 16, 2006 by Bayonetwork

i was jw but has anyone ever gotten a pair of heelys w/ plates and taken the wheels out and used them like soaps
Replies

Jun 16, 2006AnthoFlex

No, but i told myself that i would if it ever came to that

Jun 16, 2006Bayonetwork

haha eyah

Jun 18, 2006SapAuthor

The main thing with Heelys is their soles are evil. What i mean is that in order to "keep balance" on the wheels, the shoe sole must be firm, which is a killer on the feet. Soaps dont' have as bad of soles (expecially if you get one with the shock absorbers like the expresses) because the balance is in the heel, a hard plate. So heelys, personally, are a pain.

Jun 18, 2006Mart

I'm pretty sure you can balance on the heel of any shoe dude, it's just that the Expresses have a big old cushion of air where the wheel would be on a pair of Heelys

Jun 18, 2006SapAuthor

all the heely shoes have a rock solid heal though, both for balance and becuase it has to fit a freaken wheel in there. killer on the feet, not matter hwat reason they put it in.

Jun 19, 2006Sugarfree

Sap you've been soaping for like 2 weeks and proly never owned a pair of heely's as where i have. I never had any comfort issues with mine they were just like any other shoe with the wheels out. In all reality they were actually more comfortable than my scabs because i can feel the rear retainer nut through the insole in the middle of my heel and is sometimes painful on hard landings. But whatever i guess you obviously know more than anyone else even tho you've never owned a pair.

Jun 19, 2006Mart

Yeah Trevor, I do remember you saying that you have trouble with shoes in general giving you pains in your feet, so I wouldn't single out Heelys for doing that when most other people find them comfortable

Jun 20, 2006SapAuthor

i have had a pair of heelys, still have my old pair. They are comfertable in every area but the soul, they have a lot of padding around but the bottom is still hard, which is where the discomfert comes from. And i've worn my soaps everywhere, even though i don't get a chance to grind a lot, and my feet feel great now. As for the retaining nut, i have a cemented plate, so i don't have that, never thought of that itself.

Jul 22, 2006Soaplover

I had a pair of heelys, they broke yesterday. A screw came out. Every time I rolled for a long time, my feet hurt.

Aug 4, 2006Kile

no because heelys suck and hey will never compare to
soap shoes

Aug 4, 2006Kile

no because heelys suck and hey will never compare to
soap shoes

Aug 6, 2006SapAuthor

kile, please don't double click the comment, it's a hyperlink, meaning you click once, you keep on double posting.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Luke Williams with a bike rack grind
Derek Brooks hittin a Frontside
Aaron Taraboletti sliding a square kinked rail at Drake University
Jim hittin a Frontside down 30 steps!
Hugh Hermes hittin a Frontside