Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
just a psa
Apr 5, 2015 by tidytrev

Not sure if this is common knowledge or not but skatehut in the uk are selling a load of soaps for £10 a pair and have uhf plates for £2 a pair, iv just bought some chernoble goas and a spare set of plates.
Should i buy a few more, are they getting hard to find now?
Replies

Apr 5, 2015justalilslow

They are getting harder to find in larger sizes. I bought the last pairs of Chernobyl and Mist in size US 10 during the black Friday sale.

Sadly the Goa will not last for any length of time before falling apart. The materials used didn't stand the test of time.

Apr 6, 2015aname

I've bought a few pairs too. sadly theyre almost out of all the good ones in bigger sizes and some have the same sole (sylons,goas,boltars) and will fall apart.
What size do you wear?

Apr 6, 2015tidytrev

Well im a begginer and my local skate park only has 2 rails that id dare to try right now so im hoping these will be ok for me. Im using a size 8 so i guess im lucky, what should i get that will be good for the long term?

Apr 6, 2015tidytrev

I was looking at getting tanks, are they made better?

Apr 6, 2015tidytrev

I was looking at getting tanks, are they made better?

Apr 6, 2015Waffle

I have tanks they are hyper sexy and sick!

Apr 6, 2015grug250

Tanks scabs or cleans bro

Apr 6, 2015aname

Yeah scabs, tanks and cleans hold up. I'm not sure about others yet.

My sylons are starting to kinda come apart after a month or so. I'm not too sure about how the goas will do. You can always try to fix them.

Apr 6, 2015tidytrev

Thats cool i was looking at getting either cleans or tanks, prob should have gone for them but the goas have good plates for a future shoe so im not too out of pocket, i can wreck these learning and get some more when im not falling on my face as much

Apr 6, 2015Waffle

Thats true BBK is sexy!

Apr 6, 2015aname

Yup bbks are a lot more fun/easy to use than the original UHF plates.

Apr 6, 2015Waffle

Never tried em tho :I

Apr 6, 2015tidytrev

Im learning on the uhf plates, i figure if i can grind with them then the bbk should be good for when i can finaly pull something off without doing the splits

Apr 7, 2015gongon1037

Damn! I want those white boltar but theres none in my size. Also no BBks

Apr 7, 2015Waffle

White Boltar and Mr.Wilson are my next shoes.

Apr 8, 2015aname

shit, they're back up to 30 :(

Apr 9, 2015justalilslow

That's ok a bunch of new stuff just hit eBay today. I wish the moss scabs wjere just one size larger and I'd be all over them.

Apr 9, 2015aname

Yeah I saw that! Some cool stuff, especially the faders. I don't see those too often. If they were a bit cheaper I'd get them.

Apr 9, 2015Waffle

OMG faders are awesome but.... They use meat-is-murder shitnologoy same as Goa so they will die in 1 minute.

Apr 10, 2015LIGERZERO7

Woah faders :O but as waffle said they will die quick. My goas died in 2 weeks haha

Apr 10, 2015aname

Yeah, I've used my sylons for almost two months. Starting to come apart a bit but I can glue them back. I'll have to see how long they last haha.

Apr 10, 2015LIGERZERO7

I think they'll last quite a while :) My sylons have been with me for about two years haha

Apr 10, 2015aname

That's good to hear! Hmm what about boltars? It seems the goa for some reason is the weakest even though they have the same sole and stuff.

Apr 10, 2015LIGERZERO7

My guess would that the boltars would have the same life time as the sylons. The boltars upper seems sturdy but the goa on the other hand... can break fast. The goas upper is made of pleather. As other people said, it gets torn up. Yeah same sole I'd expect it to last as long as the others.

Apr 14, 2015Sambonie1

I bought a pair of T-Bones on their website.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Amy Gerein hittin a Fastslide (see, chicks can soap too)
Ryan Armstrong hittin a Royale
Derek Brooks hittin a Makio across the newspaper stand
Mike Sharp hittin a Frontside
Darren McCall hittin a Backslide