Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
What's with all the adds?
Oct 14, 2006 by matrix8967

Why are there so many adds on solid grind forums lately? Tell them to go away and that nobody loves them.

---Alex
Replies

Oct 14, 2006Surfaced

I don't know. Maybe they have been watching us for sometime, and when one dealer posted, he started a trend. But thats just a guess.

Oct 23, 2006spartykus

I think its the same person? must be some lame business guy trying to sell us some rip off crap!!! some adds are advertising other shoes! cant they see this is for soap lovers!

Nov 1, 2006broox

sup guys, i'm trying to take care of this. i just added functionality so that any admin can mark forum posts as spam, and i'm currently cleaning house myself.

Nov 1, 2006matrix8967

awesome, I'm not bitchin, I just thought it was odd there was a sudden wave of adds. Most of the adds are pretty amusing...so fake...

---Alex

Nov 2, 2006Go2Crew

Hey Derek,
Did you get a load of the Ape Bape Stars? Converse rip-offs designed in Tele-Tubbies colors. He is a persistant little twit though, isn't he?

Nov 2, 2006SapAuthor

I'll say, I tried messaging one of these guys telling them to supply soaps if you want sales, but 'coincidently' the guy had to go after i said that. Annoying.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Tal Zeltzer hittin a Grinding a tall handrail
Aaron Huebner sliding royale for Bryndon
Darren McCall hittin a Royale
James Spino and Loren Dallabetta hittin a Double Frontside
Bryndon hittin a backslide at the Cedar Rapids Soap Demo