Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Hi
Oct 29, 2006 by Volubilis

Hi

I used to be a Blader and a Soaper back in 1998 untill 2000, I used to have a pair of rollerblade tgs with the rollers removed.
Last week I got a pair of Soap Boltar's for nostalgia's sake with no intention of using them, But curiosity got the better of me yesterday so I dusted of my old P-Rail and know I'm hooked all over again.

Volubilis
PS where in England can I get some spare BBK plates

Replies

Oct 29, 2006AnthoFlex

Keemaz, on Ebay

Oct 29, 2006Volubilis

Thanks

Oct 29, 2006snares

yay, a fellow Brit :D.
where abouts are you? (kent here).

And yeah Keemaz on E-Bay is Ace,i got a load of BBK's from him, No worries (arrived in good time,nice person to deal with etc)..

Actually i must decide what to do with the first set ibought (i ordered US size by mistake,lol. so Have a few sets of 11/12 bbk's here that i cant use)..

So urrm yeah-remember to go up a size when you place your order :D.

Oct 30, 2006SPSR

hmm, snares what color are your BBK's you have if you have a white or blue one i would love to take them off your hands.

Oct 30, 2006Volubilis

Thanks for the warm welcome.

snares Im from Birmingham I'm also a size 11uk so I would be intrested in a set of BBK's

Oct 30, 2006SapAuthor

Welcome back, Volubilis. If you have soaped before, i hope you will be "back on your feet" soon and able to help bring soaps back. To fill you in, in case you haven't read, HSL is making SOAPs again, Steve Deel is teh only seller of them, i'm builidng a site for him to sell them off of. Otherwise there are a lot from southernbelt on ebay, although if you can have people buy from steve, it may be more but it will go to help get HSL to invest more in the shoes. right now only the express are being remade.

Otherwise, the groups are getting back together, i beleife UKFSW is back in action if you are around them.

Oh, and if not UKFSW, would you be interested in being one of the first members of my own group, SSS Super Sonic Soapers? I'm recruiting right now so when the new soaping site goes up, my viewers will see that the group is started nad want in. No one wants to join a group with no one in it ;) expecially no one good.

Tell me what you think, email me at trevorfayas@sonicandpals.com Cya later man!

Oct 31, 2006snares

Birmingham eh, So far away :(
shame..

The BBk's (uk size 11/12) i have are :-
Yellow x1
Black x1
Navy Blue x1
Grey x1

i'd be happy to help you out.
Not sure how we'd sort out payment etc.
if you want to mail me and try and work something out feel free >
snares187@hotmail.com

Oct 31, 2006Volubilis

SapAuthor
That all sounds great I will email you later

snares
I will also email you later
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Zach Larson hittin a Royale
Timmy! (the Cornell security guard) hates Soap Shoes
Zach Larson hittin a Hittin a true unity.
Dario Nieva with a Backside UFO
Aaron Taraboletti hittin a stickin a backslide