Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
has the dude from ''sonic and pals''been realy slow on getting theim to u?
Feb 5, 2007 by soaper334

Replies

Feb 5, 2007ordnanceflint91

really slow on what? gettin the shoes shipped? i have bought 2 pairs from him and got them within a week of ordering....he is really busy so give him some time

Feb 5, 2007Mauisnow13

he didn't even ship mine till exactly a week later....

Oh well, can't wait for them to come....

Feb 6, 2007AnthoFlex

Well, if you pay attention to the heads up at the top of the page, u would see that he was on a business trip

Feb 6, 2007SonicSoaper

I'm getting the money sent to him soon so my Expresses should get here whenever. until then, my Torches should be able to hold up nicely.

Feb 7, 2007Go2Crew

So Mauisnow13, in my defense, the refill order on your size had been placed with HSL two weeks before when I was in NYC and an additional order a week ago when I was in NJ. They did not get either to me until Monday. I shipped your pair out as soon as they came in yesterday, before I left for Houston today. And as AnthoFlex said, we have put a heads-up on the web-site to indicate that I can currently only ship on weekends when I'm back in San Antonio. I think I also tossed in a package of five stickers to cover you because HSL was late? (I'll check it when I'm back in this weekend) The good news is we are back in stock in all sizes, with the size 11s and 12s in these last receipts.

Feb 7, 2007AnthoFlex

o.O.............................

Steve, you were in NYC?!?! DUDE, we coulda hung out!.....oh well.....-_-

Feb 7, 2007Mauisnow13

ok, cool....Srry i didn't see the heads up at the top....

Thanks for the stickers though....LOL :-D

Anywayz, no worries....just sittin back waitin....LOL

Thanks for everything. :-D

Feb 7, 2007Soopahsonic

No. :)

Feb 8, 2007Mauisnow13

Why is it that my shipping information on the USPS website is never available?!?

LOL

Everytime I click on the link to track my shipment, it never has any record of the shipment....

It says it is cause it was "recently shipped," so I waited a few DAYS then checked back....still nothing....AGH, THE US MAIL, WHATCHYA GONNA DO? LOL

:-D

Feb 8, 2007mnsoaperns

yeah in all of my shipments (ebay) I only had the usps tracking srvice work twice out of 30 I dont even check the tracking on those shipments anymore....

Feb 11, 2007gotnicerice

um... i paid for my ordnance before it said steven was away on a business trip so does that mean if i dont get my shoes on like monday or tuesday i have to wait another week?

Feb 11, 2007Go2Crew

No Billy, what it means is if you pay during the week by Friday evening, I can ship them on Saturday when I'm back in town over the weekend. During the week I am in Houston (238 miles away). Your's shipped 02/05 and USPS is saying it is enroute and cleared Jersey City regional postal center on the evening of 02/10. ---Steve

Feb 11, 2007Slidey

I can't wait for my express, well, I can because I've alredy got like 3 pairs of soaps but It's still gonna be real cool when they arrive. Do you get a sticker when they arrive?

Feb 11, 2007gotnicerice

Thank you steve, I'm not confused anymore; if they passed Jersey City on Saturday I most likely will get them on Monday or Tuesday I think! woot I'm really happy now.

Feb 14, 2007cherryman696966

steve sent me 2 sets of plates and 2 new keys and sent tracking info but the tracking info says its not available. has this happened for anyone else?

Feb 14, 2007asitfalls

Did you pay with Paypal? I did and when I got my Email on the tracking it said info not available... however when I logged into my paypal account, it was able to track my stuff.....

hm ok i'll try that then.

i just checked paypal and folowed the link from there and it says on febuary 10th your sender notified usps they would be sending a package check back later for more info. so pretty much nothing has changed on me knowing when i will get my new plates.

Feb 14, 2007Slidey

I got mine today, for international it said 7-8 working days and I got mine in that time. I think you should all trust Steve, he does great work =D

And you get an OFFICIAL soap sticker in the box. You only get that from Steve.

Feb 14, 2007ksaxdm6

Thanks for the Paypal tip...I just checked mine and it is updated. The reason yours doesn't say anything is probably because it hasn't hit a big distribution center yet. When it gets to one it will update for you. Until then, the waiting is torture!

Feb 14, 2007SonicSoaper

Funny, my friend Keith ordered from Steve and he didn't get an official Soap sticker.

Feb 14, 2007RamenRadio

Yeah, I never got a sticker with any of my soaps, even though I didn't get any from steve

Feb 14, 2007SonicSoaper

Yeah, you got them from eBay.

Feb 14, 2007AnthoFlex

you payed $5 for 2 stickers?....wow dude

Feb 14, 2007RamenRadio

Yeah, you could have printed some out yourself. If you didn't have a very good printer, thats another thing.

Feb 14, 2007shdook

i wouldnt pay $5 for 2 stickers thats crazy!

Feb 14, 2007RamenRadio

Not quite crazy, but whatever, it's his money.

Label/Receipt Number: 9101 1288 8230 0816 6934 19

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on February 10, 2007 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

thats what i get when i go the shipping thing through paypal but i still get the error, he said he shipped it on saturday mourning.

Feb 14, 2007SapAuthor

instate shipping takes 5-6 days, you should receive it friday, monday, or tuesday. Don't worry, steve ships it out as soon as possible.

if he shipped it on saturday mourning when should i get it?

Feb 15, 2007Go2Crew

Ethan, it should be like today ..... USPS says: Your item arrived at 7:46 AM on February 15, 2007 in GREENSBORO, NC 27407. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later ..... Now get out and do some serious grinding, dude. ---Steve

Feb 15, 2007cherryman696966

thanx so much steve.

Feb 15, 2007cherryman696966

i put one of the bbks on my right foot and a slo bro on the left. its fuckign awesome n is a pretty nice compo since i soap goofy

Feb 16, 2007AnthoFlex

I used to do that, but its kinda pointless now

I have Octanes lol

Feb 25, 2007Hattmac02

hey go2, i was on my paypal ordering my Ordinance flints, and i got the info submission and after i was done it said there was a problem do u kno what happened and what i should do

Feb 25, 2007Hattmac02

sorry for the double post, anyone else get this prollem

Feb 25, 2007Hattmac02

I finnaly got my order through today, when do u think i will get them

Feb 25, 2007asitfalls

here is the order the site uses:
1)Make you order on SAP
2)Email invoice
3)PAY
4)Ships on weekends only for right now

Now your shoes will not be shipped until paid for. So the sooner you pay the sooner he ships! And by default he ships regular 5-7 day shipping... you need to ask and also pay for express shipping.

Sorry Steve Im not meaning to do your job but figured I would save ya the typin'.

Feb 25, 2007Hattmac02

i paid today, so they wont sship til next sat., cuz that sux i rlly want to soap up some places

Feb 25, 2007shdook

I havent gotten an e-mail back from him in quite a while now...

Feb 25, 2007Hattmac02

so it might be later

Feb 26, 2007AnthoFlex

He is a busy guy. And hes a man of his word.

Its just that lately hes been on business trips. Before that he was reachable daily.

And once hes off the trips, he'll be able to ship the shoes and answer emails a lot faster

Feb 26, 2007SapAuthor

Yeah, our other option was to shut down the SOAP store till he's done with his business trips, so better to have it open to take ordres and stuff. I know you are anxious, i was too, took me 2 months to get a pair on ebay. I paid over a hundred bucks for my size 12 express, lol, you can get hte same pair for 60

Feb 27, 2007Hattmac02

I take it back him being slow, i ordered on sunday and they shipped on monday so ill get them next monday i hope. friday at the earliest maybe
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Oliver Reed hittin a Royale on the way to the STL Demo
Zach hittin a makio at the Cedar Rapids demo
Chris Komsthoeft hittin a Frontside
Tal Zeltzer hittin a Grinding a tall handrail
Oliver Reed hittin a Royale down the S rail at Wash U