Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Form a team
Sep 1, 2007 by juno

Just a thought guys, who wants to start a team? Yeah I know theres already the SSSOapers, which Id just love to join, but a team for this site. Anyone got any ideas for a name?
Replies

Sep 1, 2007DG

wwell me and my friend were thinking of names 1 is wierde and 1 might get us sewed for copywrite -_-... all the ones i mite think of will probably b emo or punk rock or sk8er but the 2 names were The Black Parace (My Chemical Romance) and or Soap in the MicroWave lol

Sep 1, 2007greenfire8484

i would totally join.

Sep 1, 2007greenfire8484

Lets do it.

Sep 1, 2007Megashadow77

Gay.

Sep 1, 2007lvmaniac44

lol

Sep 1, 2007lvmaniac44

michael,aim now

Sep 2, 2007LVsoaper12

clayton aim now

Sep 2, 2007lvmaniac44

ok

Sep 2, 2007juno

Hmm. Why not?

Sep 2, 2007RamenRadio

Well, you'd really want to have a team that lives close together. Otherwise, all you have is another Super sonic soapers team lol

Sep 2, 2007juno

...point taken. Thanks Ramen! But what about those pannsy 'heelers'? They're ruining the hell outta soap!

Sep 2, 2007AnthoFlex

I'm thinking about dropping out of both NYCS and SSS.

Just to be my own independent Soaper

Sep 2, 2007RamenRadio

Well first of all, we kind of need to stop flamming and hating and saying shit about heelers. It doesn't help at all.

All we need to do is show how we have something better than heelys. Just because they have a crappy express plate in their shoes doesn't mean anything.

Our shoes have a lot more style than heelys do, and our shoes are the only shoes that are meant to grind.

As soon as we can get that point across the whole country, we'll be the ones in Heelys place (only our stocks won't be worth shit, and our product has something heelys doesn't have).

Sep 2, 2007PixelEater

"Just to be my own independent Soaper"

Can't you just do that anyway?

Sep 3, 2007AnthoFlex

yea, but its hard to explain what i mean

Sep 3, 2007juno

No. I get what u mean.

Sep 4, 2007DG

Ok then what r we gunna do?

Sep 4, 2007greenfire8484

set up a demo. Then we fight some Heelys kids then we get bad-ass team varsity jackets. Then we do more demos.

Sep 4, 2007Page645

y some random heely kids lets kick the shit out of team heelys instead!

Sep 4, 2007DG

o were gunna beat up heekists? ill bring my shank :P

Sep 4, 2007DG

nizice

Sep 4, 2007juno

Ok fools. Ilike the idea. But if theyre planning to shank us? :o

Sep 4, 2007RamenRadio

Guys guys guys, stop hating on heelys.

Listen, we aren't going to be able to do anything if we hate on heelys. We're just making ourselves look like your everyday non-professional sk8 poser. Ok? It doesn't help guys.

All you need to do is make it seem like an everyday thing, and talk about how great soap shoes is. Saying stuff like:

the shoes are comfortable, they are nice looking shoes, they come in bigger sizes and usually went up to size 14, some shoes had replaceable grind plates, and soap shoes are the only shoes you can grind with since with soap shoes you get the greatest variety in grind plates and shoes.

You don't have to even mention heelys, in fact you really shouldn't. In order for me to get like 4 people interested in buying soap shoes, all I needed to do was two frontsides on some curbs at the mall. All of a sudden, I have a crowd cheering for me XD.

So you don't have to say anything about heelys guys, it doesn't work. Trust me with that, all you are going to look like is like a bunch of hater players or some crap lol

Sep 4, 2007greenfire8484

i got a date yesterday cuz i did a backside (by accident) on this rail at the mall and she thought it was cool.... then i gave her the site to buy! Yay! a date and a possible new Soaper girl!

Sep 4, 2007greenfire8484

and not an ugly skater girl.... btw. I told her all about Soaps and told her they were easy (kinda lying, but whatever...) so yeah... just wanted to throw that in... XD

Sep 5, 2007DG

NICE d-(^.^)-b Welcome to the club! Ya Girl friends rule thts so cool shes sk8er thats like hot x 2!

Sep 5, 2007greenfire8484

lol and thx
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Loren dalla betta hittin a UFO on handrail
Bryndon with a frontside (about to jump from rail 1 to rail 2).
Derek Brooks hittin a Royale
Strider Patton hittin a Frontside at Cornell
Alexei Tajzler hittin a Frontside