Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Ryan Jaunzemis New book
Sep 25, 2013 by gongon1037

Ryan will release a new book titled "Soap Shoes Secret Tips & Tricks". He shares his experience with Soap, his best tricks, and tips for beginners.

It's coming out soon so save up :D
Replies

Sep 25, 2013gongon1037

I'm gonna pick up a copy myself.

Sep 25, 2013kowalski

Will read if available on piratebay.

Sep 25, 2013zelda

It's glad to see him doing a new video, but I can give you pretty much every trick team relate had to offer for free. It's really obvious stuff too, all you need to do is watch tWo.

Sep 25, 2013gongon1037

I've been talking to him on facebook as well, he's been telling me a lot of cool stuff. I was also telling him about SBG bringing back Soap, and he said he would like to help out.

Sep 25, 2013mcgrinder2011

Awesome news. If we keep this up, Soap'll be back in no time!

Sep 26, 2013Revengasaur

I'm not surprised he stuck with this project. He's got a soap tat I'm pretty sure, haha. He's an intense dude and one of the best to ever lace up a pair of soaps. Hyped it's on it's way. I'll get a copy, just to read what's going on in his head about SOAP.

Jan 6, 2014LIGERZERO7

... anyone else find this? I couldnt find it on amazon... :(

Jan 6, 2014grug250

i was speaking with RYAN.J. a few days ago it's still not out yet give it another week or so it's almost done

Jan 6, 2014grug250

ok update 4 hours ago he just broke the 500 page mark with the book and should be done in two weeks

Jan 8, 2014EddieRamirez

I read a pre-release issue already seems really interesting I think you peeps will enjoy.

Jan 8, 2014grug250

hell yeah can't wait :)

Jan 9, 2014LIGERZERO7

Alright thanks grug.

Jan 9, 2014grug250

no probz mate

Jan 23, 2014JAUNZEMIS

Oh thanks guys, the book is actually all written now but on my lil photo scavenger hunt I have like 12 more pics to shoot and it's been overcast here in Vegas this last week but as soon as I snap these last few shots for the Tricktionary section I will add them to the book and send it in, so looking for an official release mid-feb-ish.

Jan 24, 2014grug250

sick as can't wait

Jan 28, 2014kowalski

Same douche / different douche?
https://m.facebook.com/ryanjaunzemis?id=1066307297&_rdr

Jan 28, 2014mcgrinder2011

Sick Ryan, can't wait for the book!

Jan 28, 2014gongon1037

Jan 30, 2014kowalski

Anyone know the answer?

Same douche / different douche?
https://m.facebook.com/ryanjaunzemis?id=1066307297&_rdr

Jan 30, 2014grug250

whats with the hate

Jan 30, 2014mcgrinder2011

Why is Ryan a douche all of a sudden? Dude you insult him, you insult me too since he and I are name bros.

Jan 30, 2014kowalski

Errr... no hate. Lighten up, kids. You act like babies.

I'm joking about with the English language. You are so sensitive. Getting offended on behalf of someone else at something that isn't even offensive. Lol.

Is it the same douche or a different douche?

Jan 30, 2014mcgrinder2011

... I wasn't hating, more or less commenting on Grug's comment and the fact that you just called him a douche. I am also not a kid; I'm seventeen for god's sake.

Jan 30, 2014kowalski

17 is kid age to me.

Anyway, these two Ryan's, they are both douches and I just want to know if any of you know if they are the same douche or not?

Jan 31, 2014grug250

first off not a kid second it sounded like you were hating on him.
but to answer you yes the fb profile you are asking about is indeed the same person who is writing the book.

Jan 31, 2014zelda

everyone please calm down, I'm not going to flip out on either one of you but flaming was really common here when we had soaps and it was one of the reasons it ended.

kowalski wasn't using the term douche in a derogatory way, and there was just miscommunication.

Play nice kids, kay? That includes you too Kowalski haha. He meant it in a teasing way, lighten up guys we're all friends here.

Jan 31, 2014kowalski

Thanks.

Jan 31, 2014zelda

no worries bro. I'm glad to see you back btw, hope all is well.

Jan 31, 2014kowalski

Cheers, bro.

I've been super-busy getting my new Spanish life working smoothly, hence not posting. But I'm still Soaping most days (white cleans!).

Jan 31, 2014zelda

Oh yeah I think I remember you moved to spain! That must be a lot of fun, I've never been to Spain but living in a new place is fairly exciting. Lots to check out.

Jan 31, 2014mcgrinder2011

Okay, let me get this straight. Kowalski, I'm sorry for hating on you and this little argument was my faullt for miscommunication. I guess I'm just a little irritable for all the cold weather I'm getting here and the fact that I still need to fix my Sylons but can't get the stuff.

Jan 31, 2014kowalski

Dude, that is understandable I fucking hate the cold!

I know we Brits are a lot cruder with the way we use language than most Americans, so sometimes it can seem harsh... but... you know when we introduce someone to our best friend we say "Meet my best mate Dave, he is a total cunt, his bird is fat and his jokes are not funny." or some such. It is just the way we use the English language. Australians use it like Brits too.

Jan 31, 2014zelda

it's freezing in NY currently!!!! I hear you guys on that one.

Jan 31, 2014mindreader

awes we all made up lol. Lot of activity recently! That's one good return for soap.

Jan 31, 2014manofmisery

one day I was gone! lol but yeah cant wait for the book.

Jan 31, 2014mcgrinder2011

Can't wait either. Internet's a good source of information, but I kinda want to complete my tricktionary and I heard the book has one.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Orr Whartman hittin a Frontside
Adam Wasielewski hittin a Sidewalk
A kid sliding on the Soap Van
Jon Thorpe hittin a Frontside
Luke Williams with a bike rack grind