Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Is it true u need 1 shoe size bigger
Dec 3, 2006 by JVilleSoaper

ive read tht ur supposed to get 1 shoe size bigger than what u normally wear when buying soaps
is this TRUE?
Replies

Dec 3, 2006Quiksilver91

i dont think so it doesnt seem that way for me... its only true if your in the US and soaps are UK sizes so a 9 is really a 10 in US so really you'd want to choose one size smaller....

Dec 3, 2006SapAuthor

Soaps tend to run, i would say, a half of a size smaller than what they are. So if you are a size 10 and it's a tight fit (no toe room), you may not fit comfertably into a size 10 soap.

Dec 5, 2006Rictor

Okay, so I was wearing a Size 11 Nike, then I started wearing my brother's Vans, which were size 10's, then he took them back, and I bought myself Size 13 Soap Cleans. My Nike's felt big, the Vans felt cushony and the Cleans feel big, but not 2 size biggers, more loose, like if you swapped 1/2 size up shoes from your friend, not like when you were younger and you tried on your dad's shoes.

Dec 12, 2006rkrdw93

well, I'm normaly a size 7 in Nikes, and sometimes a 6 1/2, basically a 7. So I bought these size 8 cleans, and they're pretty big... they actually feel a whole size larger, and now I have this gap in my shoe.. =p I say go with your regular sizing, and if you're a half, go with the higher one.

May 2, 2007xJeremiahx

I usualy wear size 13 skate shoes. I bought size 12 because that is the bigest size available through sonicandpals and they fit rather nicely.

May 2, 2007SonicSoaper

Honestly, no.

May 2, 2007rhinoskater30

I'm like a 9.5, but i went with 11's, they fit will though

May 2, 2007Surfaced

I'd say you need about 1/2 size bigger, but of course thats not an option for most of us. I guess they round up to be safe.

May 3, 2007SapAuthor

I would say if you are a snug 9, that you definitelly need to go to 10. If you are a half size, go to the one above. It is true that the HSL ones made now are smaller though. If you have the choice, go a size larger, you can always tie the laces tighter, but you can't make ur foot smaller.

May 3, 2007SonicSoaper

Well you could try foot binding but that's an ancient and painful process that will not affect the length of your foot.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Ryan Armstrong hittin a Frontside
Derek Brooks hittin a Wheelbarrow with the T-bones
Aaron Taraboletti hittin a Frontside at Wash U
Loren dalla betta hittin a UFO on handrail
Dusty Ryder hittin a Makio