Good plates
Durable
good lookin
alot of coushin for hard blows

CONS:
cemented plates
almost ur only choice...

Feb 2, 2007shdook

trust me dude expresses are good shoes. The only thing i dont like is that the grindplate isnt removeable.

Feb 2, 2007AnthoFlex

People bitch about the Express plates not being removable.....but they don't complain about the Speedsters on the Scorchers not being removable

Feb 2, 2007SonicSoaper

Aren't they almost the same shoe in terms of plate design?

Feb 3, 2007AnthoFlex

There we go......ONE smart person besides me sees that....

Wake up u morons!.....the Express and Speedsters are the SAME FUCKING PLATE

Feb 3, 2007SapAuthor

From Experience

Pros:
Very light
Very cushiony
Great Lock on

Cons:
Cemented plates (if really rough, cement can start to seperate unless you recement it)

My express were a nice SOAP shoe, worked well, just my problem is i can only really find square rails, which the Express' lock on has trouble on becuase it comes to a V point. My bbk's and slo bros allow more room for square rails, but it's awesome for any circular rail.

Feb 3, 2007matrix8967

yeah, my main complaint about the express is this.

artemis/in-stride had like...4 shoes (scorcher, praba, broadside, and flow) that had cemented plates...all the rest where lock on...so if you're plates got worn, you just spent 12 bucks and got new plates. you had a CHOICE of cemented plates or not...HSL shoes (being the EXACT SAME from the insole down) gives you NO choice...so cemented plates are not placed FOR you, they're there placed UPON you...

cemented plates are fine, if they're optional...HSL just pretty much said "if we don't make replaceable plates, then they'll have to spend ALOT more money to get new shoes...money in the bank"

---Alex

Feb 3, 2007matrix8967

replaceable******* not lock on, wtf was i thinking.

Feb 6, 2007ordnanceflint91

express is a good shoe...only thing i dont like is the fact that the plate is not concave enough to me...works great but i put grooves in mine to make it better
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Alexei Tajzler hittin a Sidewalk
Brent V hittin a UFO
Ryan Armstrong hittin a Frontside
Derek Brooks with a backside farfegnugen in a Des Moines parking garage
Zach Larson hittin a Hittin a true unity.