Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
What's up???
May 13, 2007 by DarkVermillion

This site hasn't been this dead in months! It's sad, I haven't seen many threads, pictures aren't being updated much, and SaP isn't really active either, what's up guys??
Replies

May 13, 2007AnthoFlex

r u blind dude?

Theres been a lot going on

its YOU who hasnt been on here much

May 13, 2007Surfaced

some serious shit is about to go down in a couple weeks so we got plenty going on I think.

But yeah it would be nice if Derek uploaded more of the pictures we submit.

May 13, 2007AnthoFlex

Sum serious shit is right David, nicely put.

May 13, 2007RamenRadio

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???????

There's an extremely kick ass demo going on in like ten days (with tons of sick prices and everything else a soaper dreams of), I finally see a girl soaper on solidgrind, AJ Keith and I are making soap stickers like freaking crazy, and so much freaking more..

Dude, read up on what's going on man. The only thing that could be considered dead would probably be the pictures. Read up! lol

May 13, 2007RamenRadio

Actually, has anyone seen Trey on lately? I hope he hasn't been mad about that topic, is he?

May 13, 2007AnthoFlex

Sick prices? what are you talking about? We arent selling anything.

We still need to obtain a vendor's permit

May 13, 2007RamenRadio

Oh crap

Sorry man, I meant prizes lol

May 14, 2007AnthoFlex

oh haha

May 14, 2007SapAuthor

Sorry i haven't been on lately. And i think this goes for everyone, final exams are around this time. As for me, i have finals, working on websites, trying to keep things going, planning for my trip in 9 days to finally get to spend time with my girlfriend in slovakia. I will return to SG lol, right now i'm lacking sleep and overstressed, but soon ;-)

May 14, 2007RamenRadio

lol It's alright man, anyone on solidgrind can inform you about anything you missed.

Where has ordinanceflint (Trey) been though? I don't know if he was pissed about that thread or not. :(

May 14, 2007SapAuthor

I dunno, hopefully things will pull back together over the summer, we all need to hit the streets with SOAPs, bring back the fun, get some video going. I need to mail out some more stickers too >.>

May 14, 2007RamenRadio

woa woa woa, mail out stickers? What do you mean by that?

May 14, 2007AnthoFlex

Travis, you print your own stickers, leave it alone

May 14, 2007rhinoskater30

I haven't been on lately either, I'm so busy with school, and I've been sick twice in one month. Luckily they were both on weekends and didn't interfere with my school work. I have so much to do since there's final exams. I don't have whole lot of time to do much. :^(

May 14, 2007RamenRadio

What are you talking about? I was just asking what he meant. I don't know if he meant he actually meant mailing out, or if he was making a new design to make

May 15, 2007AnthoFlex

Mailing out- Giving out to people, THATS what im talking about

May 15, 2007Megashadow77

Dude! I want stickers!

May 15, 2007rhinoskater30

Me tambien. I'd put 'em up EVERYWHERE.
There's some killer spots that I know a lot of people go to that I can put these things up.

May 15, 2007RamenRadio

Oh, well that's all i was asking, I wasn't asking for stickers Renny. I don't need them, I have foot long stickers XD

May 15, 2007AnthoFlex

You know you were Travis...

May 15, 2007RamenRadio

Yeah, so why do you think I was asking for stickers lol

May 15, 2007RamenRadio

Woa, wait a minute, you're saying I was going to ask Trevor for stickers? Why in hell would I do that?

May 15, 2007AnthoFlex

Too much space being wasted, im taking it to the AIM

May 15, 2007AnthoFlex

Too much space being wasted, im taking it to the AIM

May 15, 2007Tasslehoff

it sucks that the SOAP demo is in NY i live in texas X(. worst. school. ever.

May 15, 2007SapAuthor

Well Tasslehoff, you are in the same state that SOAPs are made in and where Steve is. Maybe someday we could have a demo down there if we have some good SOAPers.

And yes, i've been sending out a couple bits of stickers, i don't have a lot but i'm trying to get some more to people. Steve and I are looking into possibly having more stickers manufactored, but it's another big cost.

May 15, 2007RamenRadio

Can you give me an idea about the cost? It's only a question Renny, calm down.....

May 15, 2007AnthoFlex

Yo Travis, i think you need to watch it, i wasnt gonna say anything, so fucking cool it

May 15, 2007RamenRadio

woa man, I was only jokin! You know I joke sometimes man!

May 16, 2007SonicSoaper

Yeah but you can't tell over the internet. Throw up some ex dees or something.

May 16, 2007Rynasty

DAMN! you kids need to pop some chill pills and stop taking every little thing so seriously.

May 17, 2007SonicSoaper

Popping pills can be disasterous.

May 17, 2007rhinoskater30

I live in San Antonio, Texas...not to brag...well, kinda, but dudes...I MET STEVE!!!

How awesome is that? We should set up a demo right in front of the HSL place. I wonder what their thoughts would be....

I live in San Antonio, Texas...not to brag...well, kinda, but dudes...I MET STEVE!!!

How awesome is that? We should set up a demo right in front of the HSL place. I wonder what their thoughts would be....

May 17, 2007SapAuthor

Renny, and i'm saying this as your friend, you need to relax too. I don't see any reason why to bust out the F-bomb, or get mad. You okay man? If you are getting to stressed or something, try to get some sleep or play some video games, i know youare more layed back IRL, you seem so, well, cranky on here.

May 17, 2007AnthoFlex

i was actually really extremely super pissed yesterday and the day before...but i seem to be good today

May 17, 2007ordnanceflint91

nope i still around, i just dont post much...not really much goin on here to talk about really....but yeah i still around

May 17, 2007SonicSoaper

Yo rhino, we know you "met" Steve. Stop telling us about it, it's pissing me off. Just let it go.

May 17, 2007AnthoFlex

haha, let him be dude.

He likes to brag about it, just let him.

May 17, 2007SapAuthor

lol i still dunno what steve looks like XD, and i've been his business partner for months.

May 17, 2007SonicSoaper

Whatever.

May 17, 2007sam

Everyone just ignore rhino, his story changes every time.

May 18, 2007AnthoFlex

lol

May 18, 2007SonicSoaper

XD True Sam, true.

May 18, 2007RamenRadio

Although he keeps track of how he met steve and lives in Texas rather nicely.... lol

Trey, it's good to know you are still here.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Dario Nieva with a Backside UFO
Ian Chandler hittin a frontside
Ryan Armstrong hittin a Pretty Royale
Jordan Thompson hittin a Freestyle Fastslide
Maxwell hittin a Frontside